How To Live A Happy Life As An Unattractive Man?

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry i confused you for jeanlucBB who apparently is some prep school looking white boy slayer nevermind lolz.

still another guy who likes fatties, just lol at how good women have it in dating, just lol at their infinite romantic value
Didn't know he was a Chad. But idk I bang them because they'll literally let you do anything to them and you can treat them like complete sh*t. I'm not nice to these fat slobs at all.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't know he was a Chad. But idk I bang them because they'll literally let you do anything to them and you can treat them like complete sh*t. I'm not nice to these fat slobs at all.
on the one hand i'm ultimately a nice person so i disagree with this. on the other i think its important that these girls know their romantic value is very low.

goddamn it. i guess you can be honest to them that they are worth some low quality sex and not a relationship and that will still remind them of the latter without being mean lol

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Betabob is good looking too. Just not as much as jeanluc. Betabob could catch up if he bulked up though.

Both good looking white guys.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hairdresser today was overweight. It makes her nominally unattractive in the HairLossTalk.com forum sense, but damn did her hands feel nice when they were running around my head.
A S M R . i told you that sh*t was real lol. if you got tingles, relaxation, or chills then congratulations you just experienced it. i've had it since i was a kid whenever i got haircuts or when the teachers whispered in my ear when helping

btw yea i agree, i just experienced being touched recently just in a light friendly way and it felt f*****g GOOD. goddamn it i crave it again lol. f*** incels are deprived of the most basic things

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A S M R . i told you that sh*t was real lol. if you got tingles, relaxation, or chills then congratulations you just experienced it. i've had it since i was a kid whenever i got haircuts or when the teachers whispered in my ear when helping

btw yea i agree, i just experienced being touched recently just in a light friendly way and it felt f*****g GOOD. goddamn it i crave it again lol. f*** incels are deprived of the most basic things

I haven't really been pursuing any type of relationship lately because I'm trying to get my sh*t together and I don't think trying to feel complete by getting another person to help out, is really getting me anywhere. And I've felt like this before.

Lack of sex isn't killing me or anything but I do get moments. Recently a cute female friend who's like 20, we were doing stupid sh*t like blocking each other from getting inside the next door etc (kinda hard to explain) and in one struggle her side/thigh/*** area was just completely pushing against me, and I'm very unfit lately so I'm like struggling to breathe as well, I had to remove myself from that short situation as another 5-10 seconds I would have been rock hard.

It's not really the type of thing that would cause an erection when you're regularly having sex, and I felt a bit pathetic about it to be honest. She probably had no idea this playful game suddenly flipped to a sexual thing for me. Although who knows? She definitely wasn't holding back from the situation and surely most females, however innocent, would realise how that could be perceived.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Recently a cute female friend who's like 20, we were doing stupid sh*t like blocking each other from getting inside the next door etc (kinda hard to explain) and in one struggle her side/thigh/*** area was just completely pushing against me, and I'm very unfit lately so I'm like struggling to breathe as well, I had to remove myself from that short situation as another 5-10 seconds I would have been rock hard.

She definitely wasn't holding back from the situation and surely most females, however innocent, would realise how that could be perceived.

Rudiger is now Johnson posting.

0mKXcg1.gif

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
My hairdresser today was overweight. It makes her nominally unattractive in the HairLossTalk.com forum sense, but damn did her hands feel nice when they were running around my head.
Hairblues used to suggest that we incels get regular massages as a touchless existence is not good for mental health.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Is this reality, or a fantasy you just had? Good for you. Hopefully she'll do more with her
hands in time.

I'll bet you're glad your hair finally grew back in.