How To Live A Happy Life As An Unattractive Man?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Man, so many things are going wrong in my life right now with this moving crap. I want to jump off a building. It's like I would have had to do everything right in order to avoid this mess. No tolerance for human fallibility.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, since my hair is the thickest it's been in years, and I'm about to start expanding my balloon to the extent that dating will be impossible, I figured I'd give it one more try. Joined POF. Frauded my age down to 29 (I look even younger than that). Used my sister's template for her bio but changed it to stuff relevant to me (she researched how to write dating profiles extensively and devised a good general format). Used the best 4-5 pics I could find. Sent ~20 personalized messages last night.

Paid for premium so I could see who reads my messages. Only I think 2 got read, one of which was replied to by an agoraphobe who never leaves the house. The other just viewed my profile and then deleted. Two didn't read or view my profile, but just straight deleted - How harsh is that? lol. They delete you before they even read what you have to say or see who you are. The rest are all just sitting there as "unread".

Seriously does anyone actually enjoy this sh*t?

My sister joined Match and within two days had 200 messages of guys to pick from. What a joke. I mean good for her - she's an attractive girl - no sh*t she succeeds. I also want her to be happy. She should have kids and a family. But the inequity is astounding.

I'm gonna join Match tonight and send messages to maybe another 20-40 on POF. What I can't figure out is how you supposed to get a date when you can't even get them to read your messages, let alone reply to them?

f***. Getting a remotely attractive girl to go on a date with you is the absolutely hardest thing I've ever tried to do in my life. And even after all these years I still can't do it. Hairloss was easy by comparison. Grad school was easy by comparison.

Someone at work gave me a nice bottle of scotch today for Christmas so at least I have that to keep me company tonight. :)

I always find it interesting that someone can be so valuable in society as a whole, loved by their family and friends, contribute positively to society, and have all sorts of positive personality traits, yet still be considered absolutely worthless to women for dating. It's just incredible how little any of that really matters. Never ceases to amaze.

Last edited:

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
online dating is a scam for 80%+ of men, what did you expect?

Nothing really. I've done this many times before. But the tiniest hope seems to linger eternal.

Everything seems to be a scam (at least for me). Bars and clubs are as bad or worse. If you're not in university there's no social circle game. You can't hit on people at work or you'll end up #METOO'ed.

The world is a wasteland.

What else can I do but keep trying though? It's the battle between my awareness of the futility and the persistence of my sex drive.

Life was simpler on cypro. If it wasn't for the depression effect, I would just take it again and turn that switch off for good. It was peaceful.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There's alot of options to list

Drugs
relocation
surgeries
complete change in personality (which would probably have to include drugs and severing most current social ties).

It's hard to know what your biggiest issues are re:dating, but regardless you'll probably have to date below your "looksmatch". Try to find one that's not fat i guess. You'll likely have to adopt a ruthless cold mentality so that you don't end up getting "cucked" as they say. Maybe a trip over to disadvantaged Europe where you can really leverage your financial status is in order. You will get fleeced if you're not careful, though. Good luck buddy -- if your posts are truthful then at least you're actually trying, i respect that, wish i had that attitude when it comes to this facet of my life

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's alot of options to list

Drugs
relocation
surgeries
complete change in personality (which would probably have to include drugs and severing most current social ties).

It's hard to know what your biggiest issues are re:dating, but regardless you'll probably have to date below your "looksmatch". Try to find one that's not fat i guess. You'll likely have to adopt a ruthless cold mentality so that you don't end up getting "cucked" as they say. Maybe a trip over to disadvantaged Europe where you can really leverage your financial status is in order.

Thanks for the thoughts. I appreciate it.

I've done a lot of drugs in my life. It's all pointless. I'm not going to become a drug dealer if that's what you mean. Can't afford the risk at this stage in my life and doubt it would even work.

I've traveled plenty and gone out to bars and clubs different places. It's all the same everywhere. Standards for attraction at least in English speaking countries are all basically the same.

Had loads of surgery already, getting more. Doubt it will make much difference to be honest. Just going through the motions like a rat spinning a wheel.

My personality is generally pretty good. I'm well liked. I'm socially very aware. If I can get a girl to go out with me, she'll almost certainly like me but that's an impossible task to begin with.

Getting women is just f*****g hard. I don't know how people do it. It's f*****g crazy. Based only on my own experience, if you told me 97%+ of women were lesbians I would believe you.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get told that I'm "attractive" from people online and once in a while people in person, but girls always seem uninterested in anything serious with me. Am I unattractive?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get told that I'm "attractive" from people online and once in a while people in person, but girls always seem uninterested in anything serious with me. Am I unattractive?

You're physically attractive but you have mild Asperger's. You know this already. You're basically the opposite of me.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
What else can I do but keep trying though? It's the battle between my awareness of the futility and the persistence of my sex drive.

Beautiful man, beautiful.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, since my hair is the thickest it's been in years, and I'm about to start expanding my balloon to the extent that dating will be impossible, I figured I'd give it one more try. Joined POF. Frauded my age down to 29 (I look even younger than that). Used my sister's template for her bio but changed it to stuff relevant to me (she researched how to write dating profiles extensively and devised a good general format). Used the best 4-5 pics I could find. Sent ~20 personalized messages last night.

Paid for premium so I could see who reads my messages. Only I think 2 got read, one of which was replied to by an agoraphobe who never leaves the house. The other just viewed my profile and then deleted. Two didn't read or view my profile, but just straight deleted - How harsh is that? lol. They delete you before they even read what you have to say or see who you are. The rest are all just sitting there as "unread".

Seriously does anyone actually enjoy this sh*t?

My sister joined Match and within two days had 200 messages of guys to pick from. What a joke. I mean good for her - she's an attractive girl - no sh*t she succeeds. I also want her to be happy. She should have kids and a family. But the inequity is astounding.

I'm gonna join Match tonight and send messages to maybe another 20-40 on POF. What I can't figure out is how you supposed to get a date when you can't even get them to read your messages, let alone reply to them?

f***. Getting a remotely attractive girl to go on a date with you is the absolutely hardest thing I've ever tried to do in my life. And even after all these years I still can't do it. Hairloss was easy by comparison. Grad school was easy by comparison.

Someone at work gave me a nice bottle of scotch today for Christmas so at least I have that to keep me company tonight. :)

I always find it interesting that someone can be so valuable in society as a whole, loved by their family and friends, contribute positively to society, and have all sorts of positive personality traits, yet still be considered absolutely worthless to women for dating. It's just incredible how little any of that really matters. Never ceases to amaze.
Tinder always worked best for me - plus its free - I've had a couple of good relationships coming from tinder.

Although I hear that if you are ugly not to bother using it - but I will leave that for others to discuss because I'm probably a little better looking than average.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tinder always worked best for me - plus its free - I've had a couple of good relationships coming from tinder.

Although I hear that if you are ugly not to bother using it - but I will leave that for others to discuss because I'm probably a little better looking than average.

Tinder is impossible. I swiped 400+ girls and used a boost. Got 4 matches. Only one replied for a few messages then stopped.

This sh*t is all impossible. I dont f*****g get it at all.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Stop humble bragging man.

Just speak straight, something like this:

"Tinder works well for me, in part due to the fact I'm a ~7/10 white man with a good build."

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I know what you look like. You sent me pics. Frankly I'm impressed you got somewhere on bumble. We're they fat?

Did you get matches at least on Tinder? What do you think is your match rate?

Some were fat at first because I wasn't effective at reading pictures. Afterwards I screened out the fat ones. Unfortunately I don't like big women, my life would be so much easier otherwise.

I never counted my match rate but it was very low. I'm going back into online dating in February and may start a thread then.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
How To Live A Happy Life As An Unattractive Man?

EhSiwGC.gif

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop humble bragging man.

Just speak straight, something like this:

"Tinder works well for me, in part due to the fact I'm a ~7/10 white man with a good build."
I'm not a robot - only robots speak like that.

Weird race point as well - 99% of my hometown are white.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not a robot - only robots speak like that.

Weird race point as well - 99% of my hometown are white.

It's got nothing to do with being a robot, just speak clearly. A lot of human beings speak clearly.

What you wrote:

You're actually stating that you're good looking twice in that sentence which is unecessary. You're also not "a little better looking than average", and it's not a "probably". You accuse me of speaking like a robot but you added a needless conditional.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some were fat at first because I wasn't effective at reading pictures. Afterwards I screened out the fat ones. Unfortunately I don't like big women, my life would be so much easier otherwise.

I never counted my match rate but it was very low. I'm going back into online dating in February and may start a thread then.
does anyone even like fat girls? i mean a lot of beta nerds settle with them but i wonder the actual chubby chaser population seems really low

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's got nothing to do with being a robot, just speak clearly. A lot of human beings speak clearly.

What you wrote:

You're actually stating that you're good looking twice in that sentence which is unecessary. You're also not "a little better looking than average", and it's not a "probably". You accuse me of speaking like a robot but you added a needless conditional.
I'm above average - this is accurate and I have not misled.

We've discussed this a thousand times: if I'm a 6 or whatever than calling myself a little better than average is true and not 'humble' but correct and your point is redundant.