How To Live A Happy Life As An Unattractive Man?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
One person I know has two kids (boys). Both are around 10 years. One is ugly, the other is good looking. I have been terribly curious about the paths their lives will take. Odds are, the ugly one will be incel and unhappy.

Last month, I was at a show where this person was there with his family. The performer at one point invited one of kids upstage. Guess which one got invited even though he is younger, and thus less suited to following directions (both were sitting together).

It begins so early.
You know a lot of us incels start out as cute kids right?

ubuntu45

My Regimen
Reaction score
No lol just saying a lot of incels are just beta gay faces like myself and so it manifests well as kids

Makes it worse because our moms tell us we're cute and then we expect that to carry into adulthood
HAHAH WTF!!!!.Incesl are not beta gay faces.What the hell man!!!!.I known some incels on youtube who doesn't look like that,They just are pissed off of course.But some of them found girls to hang out and have sex.After all,who need a serious relatioship?Seriously,a lot of troubles and discussions.There are already a lot of problems in the world and in every single person's world.Why make it worse?All for a pussy? LOL
OH NO,now you gonna assume I am a gay beta face incel hahahhahaha xDD

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
HAHAH WTF!!!!.Incesl are not beta gay faces.What the hell man!!!!.I known some incels on youtube who doesn't look like that,They just are pissed off of course.But some of them found girls to hang out and have sex.After all,who need a serious relatioship?Seriously,a lot of troubles and discussions.There are already a lot of problems in the world and in every single person's world.Why make it worse?All for a pussy? LOL

o_O

This forum needs some kinda Quality Control in place.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had magnificent hair as a kid:

1909689_513352650147_4290_n.jpg

I wish that I had maintained that color, density, hairline, and frizziness. I'd be Chad, and totally in love with my confidence.

To the right, my awkward and loving dad. RIP.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 73827

I wish that I had maintained that color, density, hairline, and frizziness. I'd be Chad, and totally in love with my confidence.

Already showing intelligence at an early age by sucking in cheeks for dat cheekbone definition

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
a lot of incels do have that gay beta look, of course not all but it seems like a lot in my experience

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not a fullhead.

Also, try and read the posts that you're quoting and responding to. I wrote:

color, density, hairline, and frizziness.

Not that hard to follow.
so what norwood are you? 2 is fullhead, and no one cares about that stuff other than you. people aren't looking at whether your hairline is monkey vs normal

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

View attachment 73827

Damn, you were a good looking kid! :)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
so what norwood are you? 2 is fullhead, and no one cares about that stuff other than you. people aren't looking at whether your hairline is monkey vs normal

I'm not even going to bother, you come off like you're playing misery olympics.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not even going to bother, you come off like you're playing misery olympics.
you dont even have hair loss judging by those pics you posted last year. i mean you have incel issues so i still am cool with you posting here but dont act like you have any hair issues, thats what annoys me

this is really obvious when some dude with a slightly high hairline is posted and you say theyre norwood 2.5 and receding and its over lol

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you dont even have hair loss judging by those pics you posted last year. i mean you have incel issues so i still am cool with you posting here but dont act like you have any hair issues, thats what annoys me

this is really obvious when some dude with a slightly high hairline is posted and you say theyre norwood 2.5 and receding and its over lol

I thought the same that his hair wasn't that bad for 30ish, but David must have had regrowth or something because I saw pictures of him recently (old pictures, can't remember what thread) and it was easily NW3 with diffuse fringe. Nah exo it was definitely reaching official baldness.

But it's weird because I've definitely seen newer pictures where it looks considerably better, still NW2 but fringe not as bad.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought the same that his hair wasn't that bad for 30ish, but David must have had regrowth or something because I saw pictures of him recently (old pictures, can't remember what thread) and it was easily NW3 with diffuse fringe. Nah exo it was definitely reaching official baldness.

But it's weird because I've definitely seen newer pictures where it looks considerably better, still NW2 but fringe not as bad.
oh alright then thanks for saying, its hard to judge with these things with all the norwood 1.1s running around screaming at hte top of their lungs about the blackpill and it being over cuz their hairline receded a yoctometer (which they used an electron microscope to see)

however i guess i owe an apology to @Afro_Vacancy . sorry just f*****g pissed at the blackpilled norwood 1.000001s

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
oh alright then thanks for saying, its hard to judge with these things with all the norwood 1.1s running around screaming at hte top of their lungs about the blackpill and it being over cuz their hairline receded a yoctometer (which they used an electron microscope to see)

however i guess i owe an apology to @Afro_Vacancy . sorry just f*****g pissed at the blackpilled norwood 1.000001s

Ok.

I'm not a NW1.001.

But regardless you completely missed my point. I was referring to the general state of my hair as a kid. There's much more to nice hair than hairline location and density. There's also texture, colour, etc.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

David's hair improved a lot last year if i remember correctly. He also lost a lot of weight so i imagine he's jumped up on the looks scale.

I think he looks good enough to meet someone now.