How to know if you are going to be bald(Head and face shapes that cause hair loss)

Do you believe that ceratain types of head shapes cause hair loss

• Yes

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • No

Votes: 19 82.6%

• Total voters

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is this particular theory that states changes in bone structure as we age may push out hairs . I believe this is true as those suffering from male pattern baldness , has a round skull shape. This is why hair on our body doesnt shed because the skin is hardened with a layer of fat in between the bone
I don't think this is the case. I think that balding men are born with those types of scull shape. The way the scull bones develop is due to genetics.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie There is a type of face shape that I call "moderate or average. This is a type of face shape that is not as poor as the one of bald men but still predisposes you to hair loss. Men that have this type of facial structure and a bad galea recede to a Norwood 3 and then a bald spot at the crown develops but not always.

I think one of the men that fit in this category is Jude Law.
Jude_Law_-_Headshot.jpg

He has formed a really prominent M-shaped peninsula. And he did so because I think he doesn't have good craniofacial development. By his nose shape you can tell that he has a long face with improper inclination of his cheekbones.
But you can notice that his facial structure is not as poor as that of a bald man. That's why he won't go fully bald.

This man is also in this category. I learned recently that he has a bald spot at the crown.
orig.jpg

I don't know If Jude Law does.

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie for bonus this guy also is only Norwood 3 because the facial structure isn't very poor. He has wide and very ridged galea.

640_297229.jpg

768x.jpg

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I watched the match Spain - Costa Rica today and referee definitely got some hair problem going on. He's developing a bald spot at the crown with a Norwood 1 intact.

ac-milan-v-real-madrid.jpg

In 2014 it wooked much more dense than in 2022

group-e-fifa-world-cup-qatar-2022.jpg

It wouldn't be surprising if it's androgenetic alopecia because his facial structure is very poor.

w.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

If he shaves his head his galea would 100% appear to have some ridges. I think that his case is similar to Paul Anka where his rounded hairline makes his galea look better. The size of it is also tricking. He doesn't have that symmetry that non balding men with poor facial structure have I think. I wish he shaves his head soI can see clearly but he probably doesn't have a good galea.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I watched the match Spain - Costa Rica today and referee definitely got some hair problem going on. He's developing a bald spot at the crown with a Norwood 1 intact.

View attachment 183746

In 2014 it wooked much more dense than in 2022

View attachment 183747

It wouldn't be surprising if it's androgenetic alopecia because his facial structure is very poor.

View attachment 183748

View attachment 183749

If he shaves his head his galea would 100% appear to have some ridges. I think that his case is similar to Paul Anka where his rounded hairline makes his galea look better. The size of it is also tricking. He doesn't have that symmetry that non balding men with poor facial structure have I think. I wish he shaves his head soI can see clearly but he probably doesn't have a good galea.
if u look at his skin.. he has thick skin.... that also means a thick scalp with a layer of fat...like my earleier theory.... i think its fats which blocks DHT.. this is why fatty acids work to block DHT

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I think that Jaw development is the most important thing in hair loss. That's why Tommy Lee Jones is losing his hair.

1200x0.jpg

You can spot a deformity on his cheeks which is an indicator for an impoper mandibular development.
085cbd561a4d9e8d0341d323aa059ac5.jpg

He has good cheekbones but the growth of his jaw amd mandibula Isn't symmetrical to his cheebones. That's why he's balding.

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I have never said that I have the best facial structure. I said I am in the top tier and most men don't have symetrical horizontal face like mine.

For example this guy have better facial structure than me.

%D0%93%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BD-1.png

galin-pokaza-plochki-1.png

galin-po-stapkite-maluma-plani-fenkite-010.jpg

His Jawline is slightly stronger than mine. People with symmetrical faces like these CAN'T go bald.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I have never said that I have the best facial structure. I said I am in the top tier and most men don't have symetrical horizontal face like mine.

For example this guy have better facial structure than me.

View attachment 183800

View attachment 183801

View attachment 183802

His Jawline is slightly stronger than mine. People with symmetrical faces like these CAN'T go bald.
i think symmetrical means good genes? somehow hormones play a major part in growth?

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I think that this doesn't happen most of the times but I found a trans man who started losing his hair immediately after starting testosterone. I think that this happened because of his extremely poor facial structure and a wide looking galea. Even before starting T he had pretty receded hairline.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I found photos of Harry Kane as a child an I am impressed how receded his hairline looks. His galea also looks ridged.

2423.jpg

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is this particular theory that states changes in bone structure as we age may push out hairs . I believe this is true as those suffering from male pattern baldness , has a round skull shape. This is why hair on our body doesnt shed because the skin is hardened with a layer of fat in between the bone

4c3903db667ff59dd1ef5283b92ea3e91c0c5641.jpg
2b6ae426f5d8b990fd7bcb90bdef9a6c393b9453.jpg

Looks like two different people but its same guy (Jude Law). It as if his head ballooned in size.

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I think that hair loss is so widespread in the modern era among white men because for some reason most of us evolved not to have horizontal faces and decent bone structure to stop us from balding. As you can see in the team Levski most of the players don't have decent bone structure and horizontal faces that can stop them from balding. That makes thing bad for those who have inherited a bad galea.

nikolay-mihaylov-1.jpg

plamen-andreev-3.jpg

yoan-zagorov-1.jpg

Ivan-Andonov.jpg

patrik-galchev-2.jpg

Ante-blajevic.jpg

Aleksandar-Kraev.jpg

georgi-milanov.jpg

Asen-Mitkov-1.jpg

Antoan-Stoyanov.jpg

ivelin-popov.jpg

ilian-stefanov.jpg

filip-krastev-1.jpg
marin-petkov-2.jpg

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I think that hair loss is so widespread in the modern era among white men because for some reason most of us evolved not to have horizontal faces and decent bone structure to stop us from balding. As you can see in the team Levski most of the players don't have decent bone structure and horizontal faces that can stop them from balding. That makes thing bad for those who have inherited a bad galea.

View attachment 183881

View attachment 183882
View attachment 183883
View attachment 183884
View attachment 183885
View attachment 183886

View attachment 183887
View attachment 183888
View attachment 183889
View attachment 183890
View attachment 183891
View attachment 183892
View attachment 183893View attachment 183894
i do notice the non bald ones have better rectangular face shape and flat head on top

nyway some video here

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I personally don't like aging chronologically because I am getting closer to death, my parents get physically older etc. but I get more handsome as I get older. Recently I took the most handsome photo of myself at 23 in September. I am getting better at hairstyles choices, I am physically fitter and have more experience and know better how to deal with life situations. If I compare my new photos with my old ones I am like: Wow. How much have I changed. As you remember I uploaded a picture 2 years ago when I was 21 and I looked much different. It was a gradual change which I did not notice until I looked at my old pictures and videos after a while but I definitely changed.

I personally don't care what other people think. I love my craniofacial traits(my, lips, my nose, my cheekbones).

?hash=5e4ea8701f36f7e900b199e54d7a0196.jpg

Attachments

• 20220916_151226.jpg
    20220916_151226.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 77

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I watched the video about the role of the galea aponeurotica in hair loss and the person in video said that there is less than 1 in 1000 all this to be a coincidence which confirms that people that revoke this are in denial. There is probably also very low probabily to be a coincidence that badling men have ridges on the galea and non balding men have smooth sculls.

Even a blind person can see the difference.

6ddbd049ea9e5a9fe6b90f04afe6fa0--men-stuff-hot-men.jpg

FEZXM7AWYAk-dl5?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Not just in the shape but in the symmetry too.

portrait-d-un-jeune-homme-espagnol-80632520.jpg

eup-portrait-31yearold-man-stubble-600w-2228400151.jpg

Again obvious difference and it's probably very low probability to be a coincidence.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I watched the video about the role of the galea aponeurotica in hair loss and the person in video said that there is less than 1 in 1000 all this to be a coincidence which confirms that people that revoke this are in denial. There is probably also very low probabily to be a coincidence that badling men have ridges on the galea and non balding men have smooth sculls.

Even a blind person can see the difference.

View attachment 184005

View attachment 184006

Not just in the shape but in the symmetry too.

View attachment 184007

View attachment 184008
Again obvious difference and it's probably very low probability to be a coincidence.
Also this theory talks about tension in the concerned areas .I recall having migraines in my early teens and generally done headaches related symptoms when I go out in the hot weather or after played some sports