How To Keep The Hair Realuy Soft Every Day? Or The Softer Possible Like It Was A New Piece?

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well the problem with my system the hair get really dry but also not manegeable,
like it was hard to comb,

At the moment i am using 4 product,
An Argan Oil Shampo ( 1 or 2 time a week)
Pantene 3 Min Extreme Hidratation (conditioner every 2 days)
Argan Oil Conditioner ( the other 2 days)
Styling Cream of Argan Oil ( After shower a few drop but make my hair sticky)

i am doing something wrong? all info help

thanks

Noah

Reaction score
My tips: (1) only shampoo once a week - other times (e.g. after the gym) just let the warm water of the shower run through the hair and base without using shampoo; (2) use a good quality conditioner when you shampoo; (3) use a leave-in conditioner with sunscreen every morning; (4) a little blob of pure argan oil every few days to keep the hair shiny.

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My tips: (1) only shampoo once a week - other times (e.g. after the gym) just let the warm water of the shower run through the hair and base without using shampoo; (2) use a good quality conditioner when you shampoo; (3) use a leave-in conditioner with sunscreen every morning; (4) a little blob of pure argan oil every few days to keep the hair shiny.

Noah

Dont you use conditioner daily? in the shower?

Noah

Reaction score
I don't. Continually using conditioner without shampoo might make the hair heavy and lifeless.

Noah

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't. Continually using conditioner without shampoo might make the hair heavy and lifeless.

Noah

good to know

not that problem when using leave in conditioner?
do you know any brand international that i can find in my country?