How To Get Hairy Masculine Eyebrows?

Langsverd

Reaction score
The hair on the head is one thing, but take a look at these pictures of Bruce Willis. Eyebrows matter.

zDFuS5a.jpg

I suppose minoxidil on the eyebrows could work, but what styling products are there that makes them look distinct and natural?

And do some people transplant hair to get back their eyebrows?

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Second castor oil, also bimatoprost.

In terms of purely cosmetic treatments, you could get an eyebrow tint or use henna.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks god i have beautifull eyebrows! :)
f*** you god, cause my hair looks like bruce's eyebrows. :(

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Yeah my eyebrows are thinning like a motherfuck, right along with my scalp. f*****g insane that we are supposed to just tolerate this sh*t

The dude whose good at photoshop should shop some brows on Bruce. Would improve him tenfold and take some age off him, bald head and all.

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen some eyebrow growth on finasteride? I SWEAR I have thicker eyebrows, and more coverage over the whole eye. Also, some longer wild chest hair.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone seen some eyebrow growth on finasteride? I SWEAR I have thicker eyebrows, and more coverage over the whole eye. Also, some longer wild chest hair.
I honestly feel like I am the opposite. Ever since starting finasteride my eyebrows have been thinning. Still decent eyebrows but much thinner than they used to be.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Loss of the distal 1/3 of the eyebrows are pathognomonic of thyroid dysfunction.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Throw some minoxidil on those b****s

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The hair on the head is one thing, but take a look at these pictures of Bruce Willis. Eyebrows matter.

zDFuS5a.jpg

I suppose minoxidil on the eyebrows could work, but what styling products are there that makes them look distinct and natural?

And do some people transplant hair to get back their eyebrows?

Minoxidil on my scalp worked systemically on my brows to grow in thicker..I never had thin brows but it still thickened them up more.