How to explain your first date girl that you are bald but you deserve love?

YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bald.jpg

Picture for attention

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You evaluate the opposite sex from below position, your problem is not baldness.

mald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get an arranged marriage in Saudi Arabia. Make your wife wear burka and don't let her talk to men she isn't related to.

jazz1

Reaction score
To be honest so many females suffer Hairloss now just like men, female pattern baldness is on the rise……

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest so many females suffer Hairloss now just like men, female pattern baldness is on the rise……

nah, baldies notice hairloss in women. Normal people don’t even notice it. Women hairs have been like they always have been and their hairloss with slight thinning and baby hairs actually make them look super attractive, it’s feminine. Of course to a baldie obsessed with hairloss, that looks balding and ugly

To an average person not afflicted with hairloss and unaware of finasteride/minoxidil he can’t even differentiate between a nw1 or nw2. Someone obsessed with hairloss notices hairloss in women, idk if even women notice it.

I was that guy for many years, nw3 is what I noticed as hairloss but I thought it looked cool with how some celebrities styled it

notsohairymon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have a 2nd thread on this that is a lot clearer. You wore a hat on the first date. OK no big deal it's not like you wore it on EVERY date. Just go without the hat and see how it goes. She probably thought you were wearing it for "style" the first time and now either it will be fine or you move on. The way you are putting it is more like someone who wears a system who has been on a lot of dates with the same girl and it's getting more serious and has to now "come clean" and see how it goes. It's nothing unless you keep wearing the hat. Good luck bro!

notsohairymon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And so many bald or not are wearing hair extensions, etc. compared to even 20 years ago. While some (especially younger women) will make a thing about it, what I've learned from some female friends who know about my system (and that I'm a guy in his mid 50s who looks around 40 or so and not just due to the system) that many (especially older and by that I mean 30s and up, not simply upper middle age to senior citizen) now see it as "I like that my man works as hard to look hot for me and excite me as I do for him".