How To Choose Your Local Supply Salon?

powerguy2011

Reaction score
Hi All,

I live in Dubai and there are only a few suppliers of hair replacement system and styling. For my first time I would like to use them as I don't want to do my own temple etc.. Also my hairstyle is kind of unique and needs to be dealt with in face2face.

What I want to know is how to determine that the supplier won't give me crappy hair system or what are the things I need to focus on when I call them to choose from? Also here are few links of some centers I want to choose from:

https://www.vivanditrichology.com/non-surgical-hair-replacement-for-men/

http://www.hairsculture.com

Noah

Reaction score
There is no substitute for going to talk to the people at the salon. Do they feel like they are genuinely trying to help in a realistic way, or are they just pushing a product? A good salon will likely allow you to talk to another customer who has had the procedure. That will allow you to assess the quality of their work and with a bit of luck you will get an insider's view about the salon.

Other things to look out for:

- do they offer a full range of systems, or just one-size-fits-all? A lot of salons only offer stock skin systems, for example, whereas for most guys who are active, lace is a better choice of base.

- are they willing to educate you to put on, take off and look after your own system, or is their business model that you have to come to them on a monthly basis for maintenance?

- are they honest about what they are selling? A bit of soft focus is acceptable, but places that talk about "transdermal lenses" or "non-surgical transplants" or any other such rubbish are suspect. They are trying to conceal from you the fact that you are buying a hairpiece.

- do the photos on their website look too flawless and handsome to be real? Are they the same same stock photos you have seen on other hair system websites? Are they all blond blue-eyes types when the salon is in Mumbai or Dubai? These are all indications that you are not seeing their actual work, which may be a warning sign.