How Thin Does My Hair Look? People Told Me I'm Diffuse Thinning

Lebronshairline

My Regimen
Reaction score
It could be diffusing, have you seen a dermatologist? If not better safe than sorry. Vattch that sh*t early and your golden be in deniable and that's time missed you could've treated it.
I’ve been twice to the doctor about my hair and they were going to recommend to a psychologist for bdd. I’ve also had multiple blood test done. I’m done thinking about my hair if a go bald it won’t be for some time or at all considering my family
has good hair genes. Plus this thread I made was from last December why are people commenting 6 months later smh

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if you think your losing hair you most likely are.....I've been told I'm good by several people in here and that I have bdd....but I've come to realize that I don't have bdd I do in fact have some thinning happing diffusely. Ive denied it for two years but I'm sure it'll progress and I've hoped in finasteride hoping to God that it can thickening back up somehwat but at verly least maintain. Hope your not but make sure you keep an eye on it. Diffusing can be sneaky.

brownhair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair looks good mate. You've been to see a doctor twice about it and they've given you the all clear, not sure why people are saying otherwise.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To me it looks good because your hair looks comber and aired out if you comb it straight down i bet you'll notice thinner temples.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I've noticed with diffuse hair is you'll get random grey hairs from the areas that are diffusing....which I noticed in some of your pics. I think that's loss of pigment. Like I said it looks good now but your only 20 so it's suspicious. Just keep an eye on it.