How Test If The Hair Is Synthetic Or Human?

Pelu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Greeting's for all. I am new and bought my first system one week ago. How can I know if the hair system is synthetic or real human hair?. Thanks in advance.

Pelu

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't referred to pubic hair, I can recognized even without smell it.;-)

Yagami

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was serious. There is a unique smell for human hair. If you can't distinguish it, just burn a hair and if it smells like plastic then it's a synthetic hair.

Pelu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Excellent , I am going to request a refund with the burning hair sample and a note that says "smell it"

Noah

Reaction score
I agree with Yagami. Synthetic hair is very heat-sensitive - it shrivels up and gives off a rubbery chemical smell. Human hair doesn't shrivel.

Pelu

My Regimen
Reaction score
According to the Stylists that I have consulted most of the wings are synthetic, but as humans made them they say they are human hair. Thanks for the replays.

Noah

Reaction score
That is not true, at least if you buy from a seller in the West. Human hair is substantially cheaper than realistic looking synthetic hair. Where are you based Pelu?

Pelu

My Regimen
Reaction score
In Puerto Rico ,US territory. (@Noah...I would be grateful if you can send me a copy of your USA economic Suppliers for my next order.