How Rapid Is This Hair Loss And What Norwood?

HNMB

Established Member
Reaction score
Both in terms of recession and density.

Now:
Q4s8A5O.jpg

10 months ago:
nGaCPdu.jpg

3 years ago:
3UFIOWC.jpg

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're sliding into NW2 territory

If you haven't already now is the time to begin treatment if you want to maintain hair

HNMB

Established Member
Reaction score
You're sliding into NW2 territory

If you haven't already now is the time to begin treatment if you want to maintain hair
Thanks, no denying the temple recession but what do you think about the density? I'm seeing a dermatologist soon regarding treatment, hopefully I can get some regrowth as I still see small hairs in my thinning areas.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like you loose some density and thickness too, could be the lightning, get on treatments asap with that derm and hope for the best
Your hairline was perfect 3 years ago, i would kill for that hairline

Did you noticed some deterioration in your hair quality aswell ? In last picture, i don't know, your sides are not like before.
Also how old are you ?

HNMB

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like you loose some density and thickness too, could be the lightning, get on treatments asap with that derm and hope for the best
Your hairline was perfect 3 years ago, i would kill for that hairline

Did you noticed some deterioration in your hair quality aswell ? In last picture, i don't know, your sides are not like before.
Also how old are you ?

My hair seems thinner and falls out easier but in terms of actual hair quality it seems about the same to me. I've also had an interesting past few months, which combined with the shedding, makes me wonder if this is a case of Telogen Effluvium accelerating the male pattern baldness I have. I've had slow temple recession over the past few years but starting a few months ago things went overdrive for some reason. I'm 22.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood 1.5 maybe Norwood 2, recession is is slow and steady, get on treatments, you may make a full recovery!

HNMB

Established Member
Reaction score
Norwood 1.5 maybe Norwood 2, recession is is slow and steady, get on treatments, you may make a full recovery!
Thanks man, I'll be super excited if I could regrow and maintain until a "cure" comes out (whenever that'll be). I'm just worried about the sides but I'm seeing a derm soon so I'll talk to him about it. Hopefully he doesn't just brush it off as nothing or as "natural".