How Quick Was Your Hair Loss And When Did It Start?

Runninghair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
started-19yo
Now- 31yo
Curent Norwood - nw2.5
Been on finasteride 10yrs and minoxidil off and on

Basically my hairloss became apparent to me when i started to see hair on my pillow and my hair felt limper than usual. Lost its thick bounce. Noticed my hairline started to look shiny and bit more sparse. Jumped on meds. Hairs been up and down since but managed to keep it in check. After turning 30 though things have started to speed up. Propecia losing its effectiveness it seems..

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the detailed response! What one would you recommend for hair growth and where can i get it?
Lol, are you sure you need it? Breast, infertility, sexual dysfunction and overall feminization are unavoidable on contraceptive pills. Some mtf-transgenders use them instead of bioidentical estradiol.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, are you sure you need it? Breast, infertility, sexual dysfunction and overall feminization are unavoidable on contraceptive pills. Some mtf-transgenders use them instead of bioidentical estradiol.
Yup, i need it. I can live with small breasts, infertility is reversible, i dont care for sex. Im on loniten so i will keep my facial hair and still pass for being a male. So where can i get my hands on this stuff?

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup, i need it. I can live with small breasts, infertility is reversible, i dont care for sex. Im on loniten so i will keep my facial hair and still pass for being a male. So where can i get my hands on this stuff?

Infertility reversible ? Are you sure of that bud' ?

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
^^^Holy sh*t dude your hair loss isn't even THAT bad...Why the tranny drugs??

I hate to see desperate males throw their masculinity away for temporary hair... tranny regimen is not an option... I swear most of you are willing to look like bloated balloons with hair on top of it.

No offense dudes, but finasteride is a tranny drug aswell, and we are all popping it, but i agree contraceptive pills....lol shits fucked
And yes Andy your hair are not that bad, how come you even consider taking such products

g.i joey

Reaction score
No offense dudes, but finasteride is a tranny drug aswell, and we are all popping it, but i agree contraceptive pills....lol shits fucked
And yes Andy your hair are not that bad, how come you even consider taking such products

I mean transsexuals use it, but it hasn't messed with my male body parts and I don't look any less of a man than I did when I started 1+ year ago... if it can even be considered a tranny drug, it'd be the shittiest one out there lol

g.i joey

Reaction score

I have a random question for you... are you single? And if so, do you attribute it to taking finasteride?

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a random question for you... are you single? And if so, do you attribute it to taking finasteride?

Nope i'm not, finasteride has nothing to do with it

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate to see desperate males throw their masculinity away for temporary hair... tranny regimen is not an option... I swear most of you are willing to look like bloated balloons with hair on top of it.
I dont care for masculinity, maybe you do and thats just dandy but hair is important to our self identity. Im not taking these drugs to attract women or anything like that, im doing it to feel comfortable in my own body.. similar to how mtf's or ftm's take HRT drugs and get cosmetic surgery. They do that to look how they feel inside. I certainly dont feel like im a young balding guy so im not going to let that happen. 'Tranny' regimens may not be an option for you, but dont be judgemental of others who it is an option for. I would rather not resort to taking those drugs but its just the way things have played out for me. I know my hair isn't that bad but as we all know its a progressive condition.. sure i may have the illusion of full hair but for how much longer?
You can sit on your high horse but im going to do what i feel i have to so i can get the results i want. If im successful i will post my results on here, i just want to give hope to the hopeless that its not the end of the line if finasteride doesnt work out, only if they're willing to get radical with treatments.

@Dontwannabeabetabob Im dropping finasteride and i need something to take its place, minoxidil doesnt address the root of the problem so i want to have that base covered.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont care for masculinity, maybe you do and thats just dandy but hair is important to our self identity. Im not taking these drugs to attract women or anything like that, im doing it to feel comfortable in my own body.. similar to how mtf's or ftm's take HRT drugs and get cosmetic surgery. They do that to look how they feel inside. I certainly dont feel like im a young balding guy so im not going to let that happen. 'Tranny' regimens may not be an option for you, but dont be judgemental of others who it is an option for. I would rather not resort to taking those drugs but its just the way things have played out for me. I know my hair isn't that bad but as we all know its a progressive condition.. sure i may have the illusion of full hair but for how much longer?
You can sit on your high horse but im going to do what i feel i have to so i can get the results i want. If im successful i will post my results on here, i just want to give hope to the hopeless that its not the end of the line if finasteride doesnt work out, only if they're willing to get radical with treatments.

Just be careful with your health here buddy, you're a good finasteride responder as far as i know, no need to push it to maintain what you have, but that's your choice

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just be careful with your health here buddy, you're a good finasteride responder as far as i know, no need to push it to maintain what you have, but that's your choice
Thanks for the heads up, i will be responsible with what im doing. I was a good responder in terms of no side effects, did nothing for my hair though. minoxidil seems to be doing all the work, and im thankful for that. I could live with maintenance, but i guess you could say the hair greed is strong with me :p

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Turning into a woman is great for self identity
How dense are you? It wont turn me into a woman, im not adopting a hardcore trans regimen.. i will be low dosing every other day, and if i have no side effects i will up the dosage a bit. Its to compensate for a lack of finasteride.

g.i joey

Reaction score
@AnxiousAndy how can you claim you're doing this for self identity when you're literally changing soo many other aspects of your biological self which is the most literal way of changing your self identity.... im not hating but as far as I know you're a straight male so I really want you to reconsider the measures you're about to take... I mean it's not like a year on these tranny drugs and you'll be cured, you're literally dedicating your actual self identity for hair, your argument was horrible and I know you know it was. I really hope you reconsider the drastic measures you wanna take. Especially considering ou said it seems your holding up with oral minoxidil?

g.i joey

Reaction score
How dense are you? It wont turn me into a woman, im not adopting a hardcore trans regimen.. i will be low dosing every other day, and if i have no side effects i will up the dosage a bit. Its to compensate for a lack of finasteride.
How dense can I be? Not dense enough to turn into a woman for hair... smh

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@AnxiousAndy how can you claim you're doing this for self identity when you're literally changing soo many other aspects of your biological self which is the most literal way of changing your self identity.... im not hating but as far as I know you're a straight male so I really want you to reconsider the measures you're about to take... I mean it's not like a year on these tranny drugs and you'll be cured, you're literally dedicating your actual self identity for hair, your argument was horrible and I know you know it was. I really hope you reconsider the drastic measures you wanna take. Especially considering ou said it seems your holding up with oral minoxidil?
Its not a long term plan, its until Tsuji and Breezula come out. I know my argument isn't good, but it was never meant to prove a point i just want to keep my hair. I'm a little too desperate but i live with that. Yes oral minoxidil has been kind to me, im thankful for that. All im asking is not to judge my decisions in treating my hair loss. We are all sufferers and we all in this together.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
started-19yo
Now- 31yo
Curent Norwood - nw2.5
Been on finasteride 10yrs and minoxidil off and on

Basically my hairloss became apparent to me when i started to see hair on my pillow and my hair felt limper than usual. Lost its thick bounce. Noticed my hairline started to look shiny and bit more sparse. Jumped on meds. Hairs been up and down since but managed to keep it in check. After turning 30 though things have started to speed up. Propecia losing its effectiveness it seems..

Did your hair really get that bad? From your old posts you're like a Norwood 2 at the WORSE.