How often should you bench press?

G

s.a.f said:
HTGT, this is'nt a bodybuilding forum so dont get onto people for posting results that you dont think are impressive. :roll:

HTGT just makin friends all over the place these days, aren't ya?

Lil diffuse thinning b**ch :hairy: :lol:

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
s.a.f said:
HTGT, this is'nt a bodybuilding forum so dont get onto people for posting results that you dont think are impressive. :roll:

Lil diffuse thinning b**** :hairy: :lol:

number one....im not here to make friends...i have PLENTY of real friends

number 2...i have less thinning than you do...and a completely 180deg straight hair line....

As a matter of fact...when i went to see a Doctor. to get a
pre -employment physical he asked me WHY I WAS ON PROPECIA and if i was using it off label for something else.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
roki said:
hair today gone tomorrow said:
lol...i didnt make fun of you guys for what you bench...im making fun of you guys for thinking that you look good and have muscle....you dont...not at 140lbs...im at 160 and i dont really think i have much at all...I dont even brag about my bench i think its pretty shitty....what amuses me is how you guys think its good.

If he is gonna call me stupid...he should first know that i have a b.s. in mechanical engineering...I will be starting a masters program in the fall and Im making pretty good money right now...If he considers that stupid, I wonder what he is doing with his life.
i dont meen todrag it too long so i wont bring the quotes but you did make fun of us pretty much from the first post that you made to ccs.
and id like to remind you none of us braged about looking good nor being big at any point.
mistakes are hard to admit and youve been acting like a total prick in this thread since you jumped in.
but us baldies should stick together, for all i care we can move on and talk about the benching
HTGT : the HST routine brings some different view's then i read before about training in general and benching included, you saing it worked well for you?

Personally HST and starr's 5x5 routines are the best ive done.
keep in mind your muscles need no more than 72 hrs to repair themselves so you CAN train them more than once a week.
I think you will set new PRs if you do HST for the rest of the summer...just try to add weight (esp on the compound lifts) every week.

Read the hst website and I think they give you a template to follow.

Also, dont fret too much about the routine you are doing there is no perfect routine....what it mainly comes down to is progressively adding weight on your lifts and EATING RIGHT...HOnestly, diet is 75% of the work.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
HTGT,
Please delete those last two posts. They are off topic. And everyone else who got into the flame war, please edit and errase your comments. You know which posts I'm talking about.

sorry man!

G

JayMan said:
[quote="s.a.f":58cad]HTGT, this is'nt a bodybuilding forum so dont get onto people for posting results that you dont think are impressive. :roll:

number 2...i have less thinning than you do...and a completely 180deg straight hair line....

pre -employment physical he asked me WHY I WAS ON PROPECIA and if i was using it off label for something else.[/quote:58cad]

lets see some pics

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
JayMan said:
[quote="s.a.f":bc0b4]HTGT, this is'nt a bodybuilding forum so dont get onto people for posting results that you dont think are impressive. :roll:

pre -employment physical he asked me WHY I WAS ON PROPECIA and if i was using it off label for something else.

lets see some pics[/quote:bc0b4]

of my hair?

G

JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":df2b3]
JayMan said:
[quote="s.a.f":df2b3]HTGT, this is'nt a bodybuilding forum so dont get onto people for posting results that you dont think are impressive. :roll:

lets see some pics[/quote:df2b3]

of my hair?[/quote:df2b3]

yes. i don't see a tell your story thread for you so i couldn't find any. youve knocked my hair so lets see yours

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":4a085]
JayMan said:
[quote="s.a.f":4a085]HTGT, this is'nt a bodybuilding forum so dont get onto people for posting results that you dont think are impressive. :roll:

lets see some pics

of my hair?[/quote:4a085]

yes. i don't see a tell your story thread for you so i couldn't find any. youve knocked my hair so lets see yours[/quote:4a085]

where did i knock your hair? i said mine is in better shape than yours...yours looks pretty good too though...

G

lol backing down now hey HTGT show us pics of your hair ya fairy..Put your money where your mouth is...