How often should you bench press?

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Nice low hairline, shame its not as thick as your moustache. :D
yeah ,that's why i keep it buzzed normal people cant spot it as long as its short enough

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score

s.a.f

Reaction score
Sure she was'nt getting some help from the guy spotting?

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Sure she was'nt getting some help from the guy spotting?

She's a competitive powerlifter, why would she cheat the weight up in training? Besides, that's how you spot squats.

CCS

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
roki said:
shaolinmonk said:
Warning hair today gone tomorrow is a dick
not only is he a dick but he's also wrong
at the humble weights im lifting with my body build people are allready noticing my muscle.

lol! man i wish i could see u for real...what do your arms measure at? 12inches?

hey, no dissing the 12 inch arms. Mine happen to be 12 or 13. I forget which. But they look good when I flex and when they are pumped.

CCS

Reaction score
Harie said:
For everyone that thinks they're the man and lifts impressive weights. Check out this video.

Antonietta Orsini squats 460lbs x 2 at body weight of 150lbs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u29KUwpq0OI

no way that guy could have helped her more than 50 pounds. I doubt he was helping her at all. But even if those were 45's on each side, that is not 460 pounds. She lifted in the mid 300's.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
hair today gone tomorrow said:
roki said:
shaolinmonk said:
Warning hair today gone tomorrow is a dick
not only is he a dick but he's also wrong
at the humble weights im lifting with my body build people are allready noticing my muscle.

lol! man i wish i could see u for real...what do your arms measure at? 12inches?

hey, no dissing the 12 inch arms. Mine happen to be 12 or 13. I forget which. But they look good when I flex and when they are pumped.
no man, 13 inch arms is pathetitec,mine are 13 and i really think they look tiny ,but my workout routine says its better to lay off direct arm work for now , so i do

CCS

Reaction score
well, I want to get to 15 inches tops. Maybe 14. A lot of women don't like huge guys. I just want to be as big as Justin Timberlake. What size do you think he is?

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well, I want to get to 15 inches tops. Maybe 14. A lot of women don't like huge guys. I just want to be as big as Justin Timberlake. What size do you think he is?
he's very small that's what i think
in realty most women do like big guys they just dont like huge guys
almost every women would find 16 inch arm attractive

s.a.f

Reaction score
Mine are 15" but it depends on your size I'm 5'9" but if I was 6'4" they would'nt look so impressive. Most of Timberlands body pics are photoshopped by magazine publishers.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Harie said:
For everyone that thinks they're the man and lifts impressive weights. Check out this video.

Antonietta Orsini squats 460lbs x 2 at body weight of 150lbs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u29KUwpq0OI

no way that guy could have helped her more than 50 pounds. I doubt he was helping her at all. But even if those were 45's on each side, that is not 460 pounds. She lifted in the mid 300's.

Those are heavier than 45's on each side. And even if they are only 45's, she still lifted 365lbs or 385 depending on whether or not the smaller weights are 25's or 35's. Lets see anyone here do that weighing 150lbs.

I sure as hell can't double 365. I can single it, however...but I weigh 75lbs more than she does.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
15" is cool for 5 9"
im 5 7" and i want to have at least 16" at the end although i should mention i probably have some sort of inferiority complex going on :freaked2:

G

s.a.f said:
Mine are 15" but it depends on your size I'm 5'9" but if I was 6'4" they would'nt look so impressive. Most of Timberlands body pics are photoshopped by magazine publishers.

yeah i'm 5'9" and a half with the 14.5's so they look good i think. i'm either a mesomorph or an endo-meso mix, can't remember.

CCS

Reaction score
I just measured my arm: 12.5 inches. I'm just looking at my unflexed arms, and I'd like them to be 2/3 inch thicker front to back, and at most 1/3 inch side to side.

Increasing the diameter of a circle increases the circumferance by 3.14 inches. For an elipse, it is between 2 and 3.14, so lets say 2.8. So I take an average off 1/2 inch, mulitply it by 2.8, and that says I want to add 1.4 inches to my arms. So 12.5 + 1.5 = 14.

I'm sure 16 inches looks good on a guy who is 6'2". 16 inches would make a guy my size look really burly, but maybe pretty good too, to half of women. But I think I don't want to go over 15 inches, since I'm 5'8. And I'll probably be happy with 14.

------
6 inches x 1/2 inch x 13.5 inches x 16.5 cm3/in3 = 670mL. 1mL of water = 1g, and 454g = 1 pound. So I need to gain 1.5 pounds of muscle per upper arm. Probably 2 pounds if I count my shoulders and fore arms. Then 2 pounds on my chest and abs, and two pounds on my back, and two pounds on my legs (already buff), and that is 10 pounds I must build to reach my goal.
For the 1/4 inch of fat still on my stomach, I probably have to lose 2-3 pounds, so I can afford to do that gradually.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
roki said:
so i found a pic,its from two years ago and i was trainning back then too for about 4 months im about the same size although back then i could bench 50 kg and now i can do 55
im a bit bigger now

im not flexing
my hair looks the same, what do you think about the hair ?

doesnt even look like you working out from that pic to be honest.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
shaolinmonk said:
hair today gone tomorrow
Experienced Poster

Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:04 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha....dont hate!! Ive helped more people on here than you ever will!

"Don't hate" LMAO good choice of words you should be a rapper.

haha, yah i should be a rapper.......f a g.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
ccs....12 is small....thats liek average for a guy who doesnt work out...

im 5ft8 162lbs 9-10% body fat....and mine are 14.5 inches unpumped and I think mine are still small. Id be happy with 15 or so if i stayed at the same body fat.

~20lbs of body weight added usually equals 1in. around the arms as a GENERAL RULE.

ROkI...the program your using doesnt require any arm work...b/c as your focusing on pressing and rowing your arms will get bigger....I used to do bill starr's 5x5 routine and it had an option of doing barbell curls and dips for tri's 1 a week so i used to do them.

I think for beginers that program your using or the starr 5x5 are the best programs to pack on the most mass...

obv. you have to eat like an animal to get bigger....80% of gains are made in the kitchen!!

G

hair today gone tomorrow
Experienced Poster

Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:53 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh I know your a" f a g "you dont have to tell me that.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
shaolinmonk said:
hair today gone tomorrow
Experienced Poster

Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:53 pm Post subject:

Oh I know your a" f a g "you dont have to tell me that.

"I know you are...but what am I"

your the f a g....im the shoalin warrior....enter the 36 chamberrss!!