How obvious is a small hair transplant 2 months after the surgery?

Alsh

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting a transplant of 1500 grafts into my hairline but I have a vacation booked 2 months after the next available date. I know there is redness after a hair transplant, will the redness have completely faded by the 2m mark or will there still be some shadow?

Last edited:

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting a transplant of 1500 grafts into my hairline but I have a vacation booked 2 months after the next available date. I know there is redness after a hair transplant, will the redness have completely faded by the 2m mark or will there still be some shadow?
Man, you are asking a so general question that it is absolutive imposible to give a real answer to that . It depend on many factors, from how good the surgeon is, to your type of skin, if you shed or not, etc.
Just keep in mind it is a surgical procedure .

el_duterino

Reaction score
if you have white skin there will be redness and bumpiness and the skin will look shiny like a new scar..one trick is to grow hair on top very long so you can do a comb over and hide the recipient at the hairline. That's what I did for my 2nd FUE and no one noticed anything at work in the office. You can pull this if you are a NW2 or NW3 with enough hair on top and half a year or more to grow it long before the surgery. makes a huge difference on life quality for the first 3 first months after the hair transplant