How Much Of Difference Does It Really Make?

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my mothers desparate for me to have a wife + kids, she keeps trying to set me up with fatties. kinda wish i was one of those feeder people now but fatties just do nothing for me. i'd rather a flat chested girl
Why is she desperate that you get married and have a family? Is that what you've told her you want, or does she just want to be a grandmother?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a little worried about you. You've been stuck on this point for a while and you say yourself, it's driving you crazy. You need to figure out a way to move forwards and I don't just mean settling on an approach to what you can achieve best hair wise but mentally too. Before you came on here, you were in a better mental state imo. You were making more jokes and what will be will be hair wise attitude, now you're worse. You've become obsessive about this. Keep yourself busy and interested in other aspects of life as hard as it is. Maintain a buzz cut with a few k grafts, that's what you're leaning towards and it's easy to do. I know all this is as hard as fcuk, but stay strong brother and don't make it harder for yourself to stand up and enjoy life. We need your jokes too :D

lol

perhaps i should take a break from here

i legit think im going insane :D

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well i'll just buy a nice hat and do some hatfishing on the dating sites

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
The more native hair you have, the better your chances once more mediocre treatments become available.

there won't be any treatments on our lifetime, wake up

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
The second guy is more buff, younger, with a a better head and face shape. Can't compare these two

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't fully tell strictly from profile photos, but the second guy looks like he could have been in the 8-8.5 range with hair, while the first guy was likely in the 5.5-6.5 range with hair. So not apples to apples.