How Much Is Generic Dutasteride At Your Local Pharmacy?

wemustchange

Reaction score
I just received my generic dutasteride prescription from medicalwellnesscenter. My normal pharmacy is CVS. What are you paying for your legitimate generic dutasteride from a local pharmacy? Looking for the cheapest local pharmacy so I can break away from these sketchy online deals.

Almdudler

My Regimen
Reaction score
I paid about $150 for 30 pills at CVS the first month, with a nominal insurance offset of maybe 12-15 bucks. Then transferred the script to Costco pharmacy and got 100 pills for $40. You can verify this price online simply by googling Costco drug costs. Crazy!

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get it from Costco if you can. Got a 90 day supply for like $40.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
$150 for a month's supply? Jesus Christ, I think I'll just buy online if I ever go that route.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
$150 for a month's supply? Jesus Christ, I think I'll just buy online if I ever go that route.
I don't think you will ever have to worry about going that route.:D

The Baldy Man

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody know Sam's Club prices for dutasteride? I get generic finasteride for $4 for a month's supply but I might need to switch over to dutasteride if my hair loss gets worse.

wemustchange

Reaction score
Anybody know Sam's Club prices for dutasteride? I get generic finasteride for $4 for a month's supply but I might need to switch over to dutasteride if my hair loss gets worse.

+1 on this. Just confirmed my CVS is too high. I'd like to match or beat alldaychemist with generic local.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
90 pills of Avodart costs $30 in my country. Still expensive for me, so I am on finasteride instead. Costs me $6 and that's enough for nearly 4 months, lol.

MaxPayne3

My Regimen
Reaction score
90 pills of Avodart costs $30 in my country. Still expensive for me, so I am on finasteride instead. Costs me $6 and that's enough for nearly 4 months, lol.
30 $ for 90 pills of Avodart is very cheap. I spent 20 £ for 30 pills.

Can you PM me where you buy it? Thanks.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
30 $ for 90 pills of Avodart is very cheap. I spent 20 £ for 30 pills.

Can you PM me where you buy it? Thanks.

lucky guys! if i can get it to that price here in argentina no doubt i would take 2 pills every day:D

Ortize

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have a prescription, and I don't have insurance. So I get it online.
duth.png

Last edited: