How much hair is needed for toppik please

joely87

Reaction score
Hi guys,

hair system wearer here but starting to get annoyed with bits and bobs with it.

I’m a NW6 almost slick bald, I’m thinking of transplants just so I can use toppik, I know I’m never going to get a full head from any hair transplant just wandering if anyone had any ideas how many grafts I need to get enough hair on my head to use toppik and appear as a NW2?

Jc

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Toppik needs some decent amount of hair to cover over to make it look good. If you are totally gone would take a huge transplant first to be able to use it effectively and I would never use it anywhere else but the crown. Just can’t get it to look natural anywhere else near frontal or mid.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don’t need density, just coverage.

Also the hair needs to be long

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Toppik needs some decent amount of hair to cover over to make it look good. If you are totally gone would take a huge transplant first to be able to use it effectively and I would never use it anywhere else but the crown. Just can’t get it to look natural anywhere else near frontal or mid.

Because Toppik is garbage - Sevich concealer looks good anywhere on the head. I use it for my hairline which I had a transplant and I look 100% full headed

If you have the money and enough grafts 5000+ with the right concealer I don't see why it couldn't look decent. Still a gamble

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because Toppik is garbage - Sevich concealer looks good anywhere on the head. I use it for my hairline which I had a transplant and I look 100% full headed

If you have the money and enough grafts 5000+ with the right concealer I don't see why it couldn't look decent. Still a gamble
Where do you get that

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Toppik & clones are very good products. With hair spray.. it’s very cosmetically effective. Your hair transplant doctor will start with 3 sessions & you decide whether you want more..

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will try this out.

I used a small amount of Toppik today just to make my hair look more denser. I have a norwood 2 hairline and it feelt really good ngl. was about to have an orgasm from it. Honestly i Think i am addicted and are going to use it everyday hehe

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score