How Many People Actually Saw Significant Regrowth With Finnasteride??

Blubar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I been on it for 3 months now and about ready to toss it. I have not seen one hint that it might help. My hair is now thinner than when I started. I have also not seen anything on this website that has impressed me. There are a few with very minor hair loss that claim improvement but I think most of those cases are because their hair is a little longer.

WTS3

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I been on it for 3 months now and about ready to toss it. I have not seen one hint that it might help. My hair is now thinner than when I started. I have also not seen anything on this website that has impressed me. There are a few with very minor hair loss that claim improvement but I think most of those cases are because their hair is a little longer.
Hey brother if I maintain what I have for 10 years it's at least better than being a chrome dome.

Norwoodcemetary

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea I lost mad density first 8 months..and now hair is thin af..Gina keep going since nothing else is proven to work

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
EOD for 20 months here. No change. Goal right now is to maintain until transplant, or when a cure becomes available.

Last edited:

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Saw no improvement, hair got noticeably worse faster and after a year I dropped it. Now hair loss is going even f*****g faster so I feel I have no choice but to get back on it ( and can't for another month) Heed my warning, if you start and seem worse off please don't stop as things could get a lot worse alot faster.

shookwun

Reaction score
Completely haulted my hair loss. noticed moderate improvement in quality of hair.

it wasn't until I combined minioxidil with finasteride did I manage to recover my hair, but also have better hair then I did as a teenager.

Much thicker. from my experience, both should be combined. one without the other wont give you desired results. finasteride alone wont give you quality hair, and min alone wont stop hair loss.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have any lab correlations to help predict if you will respond or not to Finasteride. I started diffuse thinning at 49 almost two years ago. Minoxidil shed hurt and never regained baseline after the first month.

Terrified that the same can happen with Finasteride and trying to get more data on chances to respond well or just do more harm.

Been sitting on Propecia, Topical, Finasteride and RU, not sure what is the least risk to try.

On oral minoxidil LLT might drop Keto.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
In combination with minoxidil and nizoral it reversed my hairloss.

It took about 7 months before I noticed a visible improvement

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
How early did you start? I still have a ‘full head’ but diffuse all over and some noticeable miniaturization at the hairline.

Any shed? Sides?

abcdefg

Reaction score

3 months isnt even worth discussing. 1 year bare minimum maybe 1.5 or 2. Your playing a life long game here where the definition of success is keeping the hair you have right now. Regrowing hair is not typical