How Many Of You Would Be Fine With Wearing Some Sort Of Wig?

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
my only question is does that stylist also wear the piece? I would hate to be there having that installed by some NW1 just laughing at my expense

one of the big criticisms i've read when people post reviews of the hair club for men, is that they had to go to the stylists to get it fitted and cut in.
most of the time they were uber nice as they were fishing for tips, but one time, the salon was empty and a guy who had just got his unit fitted, eavesdropped on the stylists and they were basically making a massive joke of all the bald men who had come in that day, making fun of all of them, calling them sad ugly men. He never went back again (but he still had to pay off a years worth of a contract i think)

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at this f****r:
View attachment 86593

I watched youtube interview with him and 80% of the comments were women commenting that they want to have sex with him, lol. This is a wig.
this guy is a f*****g goat of looksmaxing, man.

look at where he's come from and how he looks now.

before:
14824287281221.jpg
DPxjSD_WAAEErER.jpg
Pavel_durov_pedofil.jpg

Now:
уров%20красавец%20мужчина,%20принц%20в%20чёрном,%20стиляга.jpg
%20Дуров%20сидит.jpg

i kinda wondered if he had very good response to finasteride and high quality hair transplant, but very possible that he indeed wears a wig.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i kinda wondered if he had very good response to finasteride and high quality hair transplant, but very possible that he indeed wears a wig.
It's humanly impossible to get that much hair from finasteride when you are that advanced, plus keeping that regrowth if it was Minoxidil induced. He got money and bought a high-end hair system. That is all.

Even transplant won't give that much density at that stage.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's humanly impossible to get that much hair from finasteride when you are that advanced, plus keeping that regrowth if it was Minoxidil induced. He got money and bought a high-end hair system. That is all.

Even transplant won't give that much density.
probably you are right. what a f*****g humiliation that is to put on a wig daily or weekly. sh*t's fucked.

R u norwooding urself?

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
probably you are right. what a f*****g humiliation that is to put on a wig daily or weekly. sh*t's fucked.

R u norwooding urself?
Lol, I almost look like him in his youth, 1 year more and my hairline will look like that. Putting wig weekly would suck, I saw videos it looks like a f*****g mess. I'll try to survive 2 more years and if nothing will save me I will do the same thing he did, just to look f*****g normal in my mid 20s.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, I almost look like him in his youth, 1 year more and my hairline will look like that. Putting wig weekly would suck, I saw videos it looks like a f*****g mess. I'll try to survive 2 more years and if nothing will save me I will do the same thing he did, just to look f*****g normal in my mid 20s.
what norwood r u now? age? r u on meds?

i plan to upload pics of my hairline 2morow for people to evalaute, i think im @ nw2.5, which basically destroys any kinda hair cut for me, plus apparently im diffusing on top, in younger years i had very very dense hair, now its far thinner, also i have egg shaped haped and im ugly so if i lose my hair it's a death sentence for any kind of social life.

idk if to hop on finasteride, cuz it seems like pure gamble, some like ashton kutcher stay on it for 15 years without batting an eye and some develop instant bad sides...

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
unfortunately i think with finasteride people are giving themselves sides
they take a pill, then their mind starts to race thinking about all the bad sides people posted.
they start to feel light headed with all this worry, then they think "oh no i've got brain fog".
when they next try to "get it up" so to speak, all they can think about is finasteride; this worrying again makes them light headed so their penis won't rise. "oh no i've got ED". and the worrying about PFS means this doesn't go away upon stopping the drug despite the persons physiology not changing at all.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they take a pill, then their mind starts to race thinking about all the bad sides people posted.
they start to feel light headed with all this worry, then they think "oh no i've got brain fog".
when they next try to "get it up" so to speak, all they can think about is finasteride; this worrying again makes them light headed so their penis won't rise. "oh no i've got ED". and the worrying about PFS means this doesn't go away upon stopping the drug despite the persons physiology not changing at all.
have to disagree on this one

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so how many finasteride doses have you taken? none? so you are an expert? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :D
Kind of weak logic there, you imply that those who havent sailed ships cant build and construct them or those who havent been in open space cant know nothing about it?

It's just pretty much evident that regardless of your approach highly oprimistic or extremely pessimistic results from finasteride will depend on your inner genetics and how your organism will react to it.

That theory of yours about sides being self-thought like placebo is nonsense.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
one of the big criticisms i've read when people post reviews of the hair club for men, is that they had to go to the stylists to get it fitted and cut in.
most of the time they were uber nice as they were fishing for tips, but one time, the salon was empty and a guy who had just got his unit fitted, eavesdropped on the stylists and they were basically making a massive joke of all the bald men who had come in that day, making fun of all of them, calling them sad ugly men. He never went back again (but he still had to pay off a years worth of a contract i think)

Of course, they make fun of them. Most of the guys doing this have Norwood 1 or 2. They laugh at you at their lunch break. The guy that cuts my hair is a bald Indian guy and he does magic with my Norwood 3.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Some people do have sides on Fina but the Internet and real life are very different. I know 4 guys and one gay hairdresser (dont ask) they all take Finasteride for years and years and 0 sides. I took it for 1 year and nothing really changed. (hair also). Now you look on the Internet, they basically say after one Pill your dick gets limb and even if you stop taking it, it's too late. Some people do have sides but to be fair, if an overweight-never do sports and 0 friends guy tells me he got ED (he not even having sex either lol) because of Fina...well.....

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people do have sides on Fina but the Internet and real life are very different. I know 4 guys and one gay hairdresser (dont ask) they all take Finasteride for years and years and 0 sides. I took it for 1 year and nothing really changed. (hair also). Now you look on the Internet, they basically say after one Pill your dick gets limb and even if you stop taking it, it's too late. Some people do have sides but to be fair, if an overweight-never do sports and 0 friends guy tells me he got ED (he not even having sex either lol) because of Fina...well.....
damn, man, i was nw2 and could fraud temples to make decent looking hairy style, but now after it progressed to nw2.5-3 im basically fucked and all haircuts/styles look ugly as sh*t, can u show what u r rocking?

so finasteride didnt help u at all?

blackg

Reaction score
So you read this story? The stylists were making fun of all the bald men?
Calling them all sad and ugly men?

Sounds like another nightmarish fairytale to me.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this guy is a f*****g goat of looksmaxing, man.

look at where he's come from and how he looks now.

before:
View attachment 86635 View attachment 86636 View attachment 86637

Now:
View attachment 86638 View attachment 86639

Insane transformation.

@CopeForLife has posted him before.

Did he do anything else besides wigging up or is it all down to the power of hair?

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Insane transformation.

@CopeForLife has posted him before.

Did he do anything else besides wigging up or is it all down to the power of hair?
teeth job, ear job, possibly jaw imlplant to make it more defined and prominent and some sort of skin regimen bottox/fillers/w/e else + hair transformation via wig or some kind of miracle hair transplant with finasteride

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So you read this story? The stylists were making fun of all the bald men?
Calling them all sad and ugly men?

Sounds like another nightmarish fairytale to me.

i'll try and find it. i can't see why the guy would have been making it up but you never know i guess. he wasn't advertising any other wig companies or hair transplant surgeons. the guy made his own blog, he sounded mightily pissed off, he wanted to quit the hair club but he was locked into a 3 year contract and they were suing him for that money.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
damn, man, i was nw2 and could fraud temples to make decent looking hairy style, but now after it progressed to nw2.5-3 im basically fucked and all haircuts/styles look ugly as sh*t, can u show what u r rocking?
so finasteride didnt help u at all?

I took it for about 14 months and stopped it. But because I was mentaly fucked up. I wanted to just shave it off and actualy live. During this time taking a pill I have not seeing any progress. It got worse at first and went back to normal-shitty at month 6 or so. Now Im gonna go back on Finasterid but half the dose cause my hairtansplant is in June and the Doctor said its my choice but without sides I would be stupid to not take it.

You are about a 3? Same as me. What I do now is cutting my hair every 3 weeks. He cuts on the sides and back very short and just a little bit on top but enough to make it look thick. When I go out or have a date night with my girlfriend I apply Toppik on top and back just a little. Thats all i could do and its okay-ish.

Just be honest with the hairdresser and tell him/her to try make it look like you are not balding.