How Many Of You Would Be Fine With Wearing Some Sort Of Wig?

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely staggering how one thing like hair can change your whole physical apperance and perception by others

Very high quality wig job, it looks more legit than hair systems, because it isnt too dense upfront the hair line, but, personally, im not sure if id ever be content with wearing a wig.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem here is you look way too good after. And yes, that's a bad thing. What you tell your friends (girlfriend etc if you have) when you greet them with a perfect Norwood 1 and they know you having a Norwood 3, 4 ,5 you name it. Also, let's say you meet new people and/or a girl and you lie to her all your life? Let's say you have a date, you show her how you look without your wig? Or avoid it? That is too much work for me. What I hate the most about hair loss is that I have to think about my hair. I didn't care about this sh*t for the first 22 years of my life. Hair transplant, in my opinion is way better and gives you (if you chose a good one) realistic and improved hairline.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My neighbor wears a wig. He looks like a f*****g rock star with it on.

That said, he doesn't work (he's physically handicapped).

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure they look good, but it's difficult to imagine living life like that. I literally cannot imagine having the conversation with a romantic interest in which you confess to her that you wear a wig....how the f*** do you get past that

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
not only the frauding part and risk of being exposed, but also its pain in the *** to keep it on properly and such
Sure they look good, but it's difficult to imagine living life like that. I literally cannot imagine having the conversation with a romantic interest in which you confess to her that you wear a wig....how the f*** do you get past that

Specialy in this day and age of #metoo crap. Lets say you banged a girl from the club and in the morning you lost your wig and she wakes up with a Norwood 6. What she is gonna do?

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Would rather get a transplant with smp, even if it looks worse. Would constantly be paranoid with a wig on.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Specialy in this day and age of #metoo crap. Lets say you banged a girl from the club and in the morning you lost your wig and she wakes up with a Norwood 6. What she is gonna do?
honestly i get your point, it's true that chicks will be absolutely disgusted and repulsed that you fraud your hair because they want men with superior genetics and they are so double standarded that for them to wear heels, make up, having added-volume hair (a lot of them literally use hair addons to make their hair more attractive), but for men when it comes down to enhancing their looks, they dont want it, they want only legit prime superior genetically men. what a f*****g w****s in this sense.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
One guy from my community who is norwood 6 is now using wig,started wearing it before marriage.
He is working as DNB orthopaedic.

He have earned over 10 to 15 crore rupees(~2million usd) in just 7 years of practice..at age 34.
Still he uses Hair piece.

I thought his wife will asked him to stop wearing wig after marriage,but seems opposite of this happening.
My close friend(girl) is awesome..
She told me use a wig at Engagement and Wedding and throw it after marriage functions are over.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
honestly i get your point, it's true that chicks will be absolutely disgusted and repulsed that you fraud your hair because they want men with superior genetics and they are so double standarded that for them to wear heels, make up, having added-volume hair (a lot of them literally use hair addons to make their hair more attractive), but for men when it comes down to enhancing their looks, they dont want it, they want only legit prime superior genetically men. what a f*****g w****s in this sense.

To be fair, its the same deal with a women having 3kg of makeup and in the morning she looks 5 points below than on your date. The difference is, men leave the house and grab a beer and talk with a good friend about f*****g this ugly girl and have a laugh and women will rape charge you lol. I cant blame a woman leaving you if you go from Norwood 1 to 6 in 30 seconds.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
One guy from my community who is norwood 6 is now using wig,started wearing it before marriage.
He is working as DNB orthopaedic.

He have earned over 10 to 15 crore rupees(~2million usd) in just 7 years of practice..at age 34.
Still he uses Hair piece.

I thought his wife will asked him to stop wearing wig after marriage,but seems opposite of this happening.
My close friend(girl) is awesome..
She told me use a wig at Engagement and Wedding and throw it after marriage functions are over.

are Hindu society OK with people wearing hair pieces? even during a wedding (are you Hindu or Sikh ? if you don't mind me asking)

maybe in other societies wearing a hair piece doesn't have such a stigma attached to it as it does in the west.
when I go on hair system videos on Youtube a lot of the comments are from Indian guys asking if there are salons in India etc

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude goes from a 6 to a 9. Be good if you were in a phase looking for one night stands

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
my only question is does that stylist also wear the piece? I would hate to be there having that installed by some NW1 just laughing at my expense

I always say I would love to get one of these done right before going on vaca so I could just pull it and shave my head when I return but I always go somewhere hot on vaca so I know my gross Italian genetics would just sweat it right off my head in the middle of a restaurant and into my dinner soup.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my only question is does that stylist also wear the piece? I would hate to be there having that installed by some NW1 just laughing at my expense

I always say I would love to get one of these done right before going on vaca so I could just pull it and shave my head when I return but I always go somewhere hot on vaca so I know my gross Italian genetics would just sweat it right off my head in the middle of a restaurant and into my dinner soup.
damn, man. i kinda thought all italians had amazing dense black hair all over.

yeah, that's the thing, probability of being exposed is just absolutely terrible

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
are Hindu society OK with people wearing hair pieces? even during a wedding (are you Hindu or Sikh ? if you don't mind me asking)

maybe in other societies wearing a hair piece doesn't have such a stigma attached to it as it does in the west.
when I go on hair system videos on Youtube a lot of the comments are from Indian guys asking if there are salons in India etc

Hindu .

Here at least in my community,baldness is rare below 30 years of age..
I have yet to visit any wedding of a bald groom.

Wearing a hair piece is not common as mostly such men are already married and are comfortable with their baldness.

Hairpiece is not stigma,but is a topic of Joke.

Still I have heard from few girl to use hair piece if you want...for some time only.(temporary.)

Baldness is very odd..few months back I have mentioned here about baldness of 5 guys in to total 240 guys who have registered for marriage.

Out of this 5,only one got married.

4 are still searching.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rape charge incoming. Rape = she regrets the sex.
It's basically impossible to prove rape in most EU countries if there is no sperm or marks of physical harm.
I'm glad that where I live we don't have jury and most of the country hates those metoo b****s.

I read that glue and tape strongly keeps it for 7 days before it could even lift off, you can sleep with that sh*t too and make it almost undetectable to touch.

Look at this f****r:
k7BTyDRc_400x400.jpg

I watched youtube interview with him and 80% of the comments were women commenting that they want to have sex with him, lol. This is a wig.

Last edited: