How Many Here Are On Oral Minoxidil!

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every decision in life has a consequence, and unfortunately nothing comes free. While I am not here to influence people taking oral minoxidil in any way, I would strongly suggest consulting with a doctor before proceeding with this.

Even if there are no side effects now, I wonder if it is really possible to be on oral minoxidil for years without some consequences.

for some they may say that they happily accept whatever consequence occurs, however when that consequence actually occurs is when people realise they made a mistake.

Hairloss has caused many people, including myself to try some radical things. Some get away with it,
Others don’t, but nothing in life is free, even if it may seem it at the time.

Be safe, consult a doctor, no matter how sure you are that you know what you’re doing .

HLV

CalvoSalvo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this post is as old as the hills. Been on topical miniox 5% 2x E.D for 1.5 yrs. Oral finasteride @ 1 mg E.D. Had pretty great results. when from a nwd 4-5 to a 2.5. The minoxidil seemed to plateu so i switched to oral Miniox. starded at 2.5mg once daily then after 2 weeks upped it to 2.5mg 2X morning and night (5 Mg total). Its been 1 month. no side effects. im taking my bp 4X a day and everything is ok. I actually have elevated blood pressure so this is a win win. so far ive had mild body hair thickening (Finasteride stripped me of most my body hair, like prepubescent) my facial hair has thinned also because of finas. ive experiernced normal shedding, liker 10-20 hairs a day. im hoping oral min pushed me back another norwood. Hair greed is real

drock18

Reaction score
I've been on oral minoxidil 2.5mg for 2 months. Was using topical 5% without much results. I'm going through a shed right now so I'm hoping this is a good sign that it's working. No blood pressure, water retention or heart rate issues.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
+ nothing works for psoriasis tried topical steroids coal tar keto salycylic acid nothing works
Dude, really, all the drugs that you are mention are treatments used more than 3 decades ago. There are tons of new alternatives than that. You are in the late 80s using that drugs to treat psoriasis.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on oral minoxidil 2.5mg for 2 months. Was using topical 5% without much results. I'm going through a shed right now so I'm hoping this is a good sign that it's working. No blood pressure, water retention or heart rate issues.
"No blood pressure, water retention or heart rate issues" Same thing told my neighbourhood before he died from a heart attack, lol

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyonw here who managed his psoriasis, I am having a flare up I need to stop it, if you know someone tag him
yeah me... just stopped taking kirkland and got on a different sort of minoxidil...
dandruff shampoo and a month later my scalp was okay again... before that i had serious rashes, sometimes even bleeding...

Guru0007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is ur hair now?...