How Long Until A Non-dht Blocker Halt To Hair Loss?

Scrappy

Reaction score
Haven't read through all the different technologies, but I'm debating whether to stop this whole hair loss fight and would like to know when realistically we'll have something that doesn't require daily pills or sprays. Thanks.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd love a daily pill or spray that actually brings back hair or completely stops hair loss on its tracks in the first place lol.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't read through all the different technologies, but I'm debating whether to stop this whole hair loss fight and would like to know when realistically we'll have something that doesn't require daily pills or sprays. Thanks.

I'd love a daily pill or spray that actually brings back hair or completely stops hair loss on its tracks in the first place lol.

In five years

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

To give an actual answer to this question:

The first place in the world
that such a technology will exist is Japan; somewhere between 2018-2020.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If seti works then it would be 2019 when fevipiprant comes out for asthma and get it off label

abcdefg

Reaction score
A long time. Hair transplants though today dont require pills or sprays so if you kept getting them that would keep your hair.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Fevipriprant is supposed to be released early 2019. Replicel in 2020.

When will histogen be released?

They had a delay and the earliest for replicel is 2020.
Not sure where replicel had a delay and earliest was 2020... do you have a source?

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@c_super2 no offense..and I'm saying this in the nicest way possible...but ur kinda stupid lol, don't get Replicel mixed up with Tsuji. They are different potential cures. Replicel is still scheduled to most likely be released in Japan in 2018. When asked to prove your source for your assumption of Replicel being released in 2020...u posted the source that dealt with talk about Tsuji...and then you admitted you were wrong but then again said something misleading by saying Replicel "definitely wont be out by 2018 according to the source". The source you provided us discusses Tsuji.......

My source: http://replicel.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/RP_FS_Q2.pdf