How Long Do We Have To Eat Propecia?

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Everything sounded so promising a few years back but now all the "upcoming treatments" fall one by one. Wouldn't be suprised at all if repricel is delayed for 1-2 more years and will be sh*t anyway. If we don't get any news of an about to be released treatment before this fall I'm gonna buy a hair piece and move on with my life. f*****g sh*t disease.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're mostly speculating, but I agree about Histogen.

Should we really care about Replicel? It's all about Shiseido and they will release their trial results this summer.

We know nothing about the price for Tsuji's treatment yet.

A lot is still unclear with the Brotzu lotion. I don't know what the hell Fidia is doing. But remember, a lot of people have tried it and said it works. I believe there is potential in the ingredients. We will all see how it works when we try the custom made lotion.

CodyJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Histogen, replicel is about to be delaydelayed and eventually fall, follica is delayed, tsuji will be too expensive for a couple of years = nothing to be hyped about at this point. brotzu is fake and gay, can guarantee jak will fall soon.
how much do you think tsuji will cost?

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Ofc I'm speculating. This is my gut feeling. Everytime I've felt excitement it has always ended up the opposite. So I'm going to keep this same mentality until a company shows me legit before and after photos without the use of a potato or a 90s camera.

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything sounded so promising a few years back but now all the "upcoming treatments" fall one by one. Wouldn't be suprised at all if repricel is delayed for 1-2 more years and will be sh*t anyway. If we don't get any news of an about to be released treatment before this fall I'm gonna buy a hair piece and move on with my life. f*****g sh*t disease.

All past “treatments” have turned out to be scam snake oil. Why would anything else coming up be any different lmao

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ofc I'm speculating. This is my gut feeling. Everytime I've felt excitement it has always ended up the opposite. So I'm going to keep this same mentality until a company shows me legit before and after photos without the use of a potato or a 90s camera.

This, stop feeding the scammers. Same crap from the 80’s keeps happening bcs baldies give them reason to.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's amazing that people discuss in a topic called
"How Long Do We Have To Eat Propecia? "

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The truth is this forum exists because nobody knows. If it was a definite that there would be no solution no one would be here. If there was a definite that their will be one imminently everyone would be patiently waiting for the summer quite content they’ll be “cured then”.

Of the supposed imminent cures (Brotzu and Shiseido) no one outwith the companies knows when they will be released and how effective they will be. Brotzu claims his lotion will turn the clock back five years but then every parent thinks his child is the most talented. There’s also the fact you’re committing yourself to using it everyday for as long as you want hair, but then again you commit yourself to brushing your teeth for as long as you want teeth. And showering everyday for as long as you want friends. Replicel/ Shiseido claims it can stabilise hairloss by taking cells from the “permanent area” but what about those who’s permanent area isn’t permanent?

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP eat it till your last breath or sides take over you or it stops working whichever is earlier. :p

Replicel & Tsuji are the last line of visible hope, brotzu isn’t scam its just badly presented & “under performer” in comparison to pre-sitiri claims. 5 years of regrowth, 2 norwood back and no sides, which was too good to be true. Otherwise i still believe that it can easily replace minoxidil.