How Long Do We Have To Eat Propecia?

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything sounded so promising a few years back but now all the "upcoming treatments" fall one by one. Wouldn't be suprised at all if repricel is delayed for 1-2 more years and will be sh*t anyway. If we don't get any news of an about to be released treatment before this fall I'm gonna buy a hair piece and move on with my life. f*****g sh*t disease.

I hear you man this is frustrating AF. How old are you and what Norwood are you at? If you're able to, you should wait another year since the Brotzu lotion and fevi might become available. But if nothing new comes out by May of next year, I'd agree it's probably better off getting a hair piece and moving on with life.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's only one case, and it's expensive, but @westonci has proved that oral setipiprant has maintained his hair over 2 years with no side effects

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP eat it till your last breath or sides take over you or it stops working whichever is earlier. :p

Replicel & Tsuji are the last line of visible hope, brotzu isn’t scam its just badly presented & “under performer” in comparison to pre-sitiri claims. 5 years of regrowth, 2 norwood back and no sides, which was too good to be true. Otherwise i still believe that it can easily replace minoxidil.
Lol if you think it will be launched into the market at this point

abcdefg

Reaction score
Until when should we eat propecia?

I can't eat any more because of my diminished sexual desire.

What we can expect Only replicel and fevi?

Well how old are you? However long you plan on eating food you might be eating propecia with it. Until you croak I guess.

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well how old are you? However long you plan on eating food you might be eating propecia with it. Until you croak I guess.

I am 24 years old.
I suffer from severe erectile dysfunction after eating propacia.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think we'll have a cure around 2030 ish if we are lucky