How Is Your Libido On finasteride? And Also What Are Your Thoughts On 0.25mg A Day?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Firstly
- how is your libido on finasteride?

For me, i'm still horny and fap a lot but i fee la bit different like i don't look at every girl and want to plow the sh*t out of them like i did before, probbaly a good thing, but maybe it's because i'm older now? is that normal? before i'd see any tits and arse and get horny now i don't . So i'm not sure if my libido is bad or not. I guess it is as i have no interest in p**rn?

Secondly

I take 0.25mg finasteride a day , feel fine maybe a little more anxious in general? lower libido as above but i swear when i took finasteride a few years ago (1mg a day) i got really bad sides watery semen nipple burning etc
now this time i take 0.25mg a day and my semen isn't that watery , my nipples are fine etc so do you think its ok?

phoenix01

My Regimen
Reaction score
feeling the exact same way as you, I'm still horny and can fap (and achieve an erection with ease) but I haven't been turned on in ages... basically I have zero libido

dudealpha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Firstly
- how is your libido on finasteride?

For me, i'm still horny and fap a lot but i fee la bit different like i don't look at every girl and want to plow the sh*t out of them like i did before, probbaly a good thing, but maybe it's because i'm older now? is that normal? before i'd see any tits and arse and get horny now i don't . So i'm not sure if my libido is bad or not. I guess it is as i have no interest in p**rn?

Secondly

I take 0.25mg finasteride a day , feel fine maybe a little more anxious in general? lower libido as above but i swear when i took finasteride a few years ago (1mg a day) i got really bad sides watery semen nipple burning etc
now this time i take 0.25mg a day and my semen isn't that watery , my nipples are fine etc so do you think its ok?
haha dude, at first after 2 pills i felt the same way. lower libido, not that interested etc. after a few more pills however, my libido is back to normal and I'm horny af, maybe even hornier. 18m and 3 x1mg pills / week btw
tbh i didn't mind the loss of libido because I'M SO f*****g HORNY.

lonelypanda

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on finasteride for over 4 years and have had no sides of any kind. I don't mean to invalidate your experiences, but you seem like an anxious person, and while I can't say with 100% certainty, I would say that you are likely freaking yourself out over nothing- I doubt you have any side effects to be honest. Try to take your mind off it.

jazz1

Reaction score
I've been on finasteride for over 4 years and have had no sides of any kind. I don't mean to invalidate your experiences, but you seem like an anxious person, and while I can't say with 100% certainty, I would say that you are likely freaking yourself out over nothing- I doubt you have any side effects to be honest. Try to take your mind off it.
I agree.