How Is Nizoral Shampoo Fighting Male Patern Baldness?

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still don't understand. It's for dandruff, right? I'm seeing this shampoo being recommended all the time along with minoxidil and finasteride. The two latter I understand, but exactly does this shampoo do?

abcdefg

Reaction score
Id take a bet any day that a man with strong male pattern baldness history that starts balding and using nizoral still ends up bald as a cueball down the road. It has a few studies, but I dont think a few small studies prove the extent to which nizoral helps fundamentally stop male pattern baldness.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still don't understand. It's for dandruff, right? I'm seeing this shampoo being recommended all the time along with minoxidil and finasteride. The two latter I understand, but exactly does this shampoo do?
I was balding baldy and when I started using Nizoral 2 times a day for a year I regrew all my hair, side effect free! I still stick around on hair loss forums to let people know about this secret method.

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was balding baldy and when I started using Nizoral 2 times a day for a year I regrew all my hair, side effect free! I still stick around on hair loss forums to let people know about this secret method.

I don't think we have that shampoo in Sweden, but we have one called
Ketoconazol Actavis. Does this work as well?

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think we have that shampoo in Sweden, but we have one called
Ketoconazol Actavis. Does this work as well?

Looks legit. If not, you also have the possibility to order yours online. For instance, from HQhair.com... costs about 15 euro (no promotion lol, just where I buy it myself)

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

But if it regrew your hair back, are you sure it was male pattern baldness you had or maybe something else? Maybe fungal that made you lose your hair or some scalp inflammation and not male pattern baldness?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
But if it regrew your hair back, are you sure it was male pattern baldness you had or maybe something else? Maybe fungal that made you lose your hair or some scalp inflammation and not male pattern baldness?
lol, he's joking