How is it even possible to date if you're not at least 8/10 and 6'3?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
and you better have a cool job... that is apparently the latest complaint^^

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm 6'4" and look like Tom Brady, and I didn't do a damn thing to earn it. Life ain't fair.

I did work hard and make a lot of money and I work my a55 off in the gym, so those parts I'll take credit for.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to find a good friend to do things with that involves women. I can tell you all the women I met involved an activity that I liked doing. You need to enroll in some college classes so you can meet women with the same interests. Your self esteem needs to change or you are going to be invisible. I won't lie and say height and hair does give you an advantage but there are some women out there that will find a guy like you attractive.

You have a decent personality and are very intelligent for your age. I live in an area where there are mostly short hispanics and some have just as good as hair as you do and they do well because they go out with friends where there are single women. Just make your number one goal to get out and meet new people just to talk to. You need to get of your shell and show these people how intelligent and worldly you are. You have so much potential you just don't realize it. I know Afro saw it too. And coming from him, that should mean alot to you.
Thanks for the compliments bro, appreciate it

I can PM you how i look now since you're trustworthy and maybe by showing my face you can help me better

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 6'4" and look like Tom Brady, and I didn't do a damn thing to earn it. Life ain't fair.

I did work hard and make a lot of money and I work my a55 off in the gym, so those parts I'll take credit for.
You're on a hair loss forum bro don't kid yourself

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Online dating will rape you to death. Considering that you are 5'7 and w****s are demanding on dating apps 'MUST BE 6'1' and that you are balding, you will be excluded. The best chances you have if you meet someone in real life (I have never used Tinder). Your best aim is to find a girl who does not use instagram and tinder purely because instagram fucks with their heads and Tinder will infuse unrealistic standards in them. As for dead bedrooms, they happen even if you f*** like crazy in the first stage of the relationship. Cucks take women who fucked an entire college and then cope with 'at least she is experienced'. You are 22 or 23 in this year, meaning that you are in your early 20s, which means you can still find a girl who you can marry and have children with.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
How the f*** do you guys @justinbieberscombover @KevinEdEddEddy do it? I look decent enough that i've been told that i look good many times and i don't think my looks are holding me back that much despite being blackpilled as f***. Basically the dilemma is: you talk to them nicely = they get bored and leave ... you insult them and treat them like sh*t = they get offended and leave ... talking naughty is cringe and creepy for me and them and i don't want to be a horny simp

I can't fathom how is it even possible to date unless you're a 6'4 male model since otherwise keeping them interested is harder than measuring the depth of a blackhole lmao

numbers game

I’ve been rejected by ugly women but in contrast attractive women have given me a shot

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
numbers game

I’ve been rejected by ugly women but in contrast attractive women have given me a shot
Tbf true, sometimes ugly w****s will reject you, sometimes attractive women will sleep with you. It's hard to say 'it's over' when you are dating, unless you are turboshort or disfigured (f*** off, balding is not a disfigurement)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments bro, appreciate it

I can PM you how i look now since you're trustworthy and maybe by showing my face you can help me better
I have seen photos before but not an updated one so I will be my best to be honest with you and let you know some insight.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbf true, sometimes ugly w****s will reject you, sometimes attractive women will sleep with you. It's hard to say 'it's over' when you are dating, unless you are turboshort or disfigured (f*** off, balding is not a disfigurement)

thats been my experience
Seeing a girl right now, 8/10, before her had 5/10s reject me

debyne

Established Member
Reaction score
You're on a hair loss forum bro don't kid yourself
I have a full head of hair because i'm a finasteride and min user. I've retained my hair better now than when I started 14 years ago. I'm on this forum to maximize my results while minimizing sides. This is how I stay informed and why I switched to topical.

Light Bulb

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a full head of hair because i'm a finasteride and min user. I've retained my hair better now than when I started 14 years ago. I'm on this forum to maximize my results while minimizing sides. This is how I stay informed and why I switched to topical.
What’s your experience with topical finasteride?

Light Bulb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also to OP, work on yourself through career, hobbies, exercise, etc. It’s not hard to get a girlfriend, it’s hard to get a woman that you would actually want to be with for the rest of your life. I’d advise against using dating apps but to each their own, depends on who you want to get with.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where the fwck do you guys live? Because the way you put, it looks as if tall guys (1.80 +) were the majority of the male population. Where I live, I guess the average men's height is 1.75. I'm 1.90 myself and I rarely see someone my height or above that. And guess what? This doesn't stop them to get into relationships, meanwhile I'm single at the moment.

However, if you are trying to meet the stupid requirements that GIRLS (NOT WOMEN) ask for on cancer dating apps, it's another story.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair isn't enough on it's own you also need exceptionally good looking face and height

not true
I’m average looking (score just above 6/10 on photo feeler) and have an active dating life

height does help, but i think what most women are looking for is a guy taller than them

so as long as you are not a dwarf , you should be ok

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also to OP, work on yourself through career, hobbies, exercise, etc. It’s not hard to get a girlfriend, it’s hard to get a woman that you would actually want to be with for the rest of your life. I’d advise against using dating apps but to each their own, depends on who you want to get with.
This
Could have settled by now if it wasn’t for that

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
brah it's so over tbh unless you're prime pitt or delon it's pointless to get involved in this game . even being GOOD looking isn't enough you need to be ultra good looking tier to enjoy this experience called life and dating
Rubbish

if that was the case you wouldn’t see as many average looking people in relationships

go outside and look around

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have hair then you shouldn't be invisible or unattractive at all. Have you done all the other nonsense such as dressing up, being in shape? It's very rare to see a guy in moderate shape and moderately well dressed with hair getting no results. Obviously if you're bald then none of this applies; you won't overcome baldness.

Sure I am not disagreeing with you but we are talking about getting to marriage, not having a good one. We know very little about what makes a marriage succeed or fail, I would imagine. We are stuck at the phase of not being able to get dates. To get dates you sort your hair out and do all that other stuff. Beyond a date I have no idea.

now that you have a system , time to put hair theory to the test

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im pretty sure that most men will get married and will have legitimate children. So by pure statistics you dont have to be 8/10 and 6'3 to date.
Every average looking guy I know has/had a girlfriend, even some below average guys do. But if you are truly ugly, like some 5'4, high-pitched, chinless, NW5, Italian manlet then it is to be expected that you wont date unless you roid up, even then no guarantees. But I've seen an Italian guy who looks like that and he had a girlfriend.

I'd say 5/10 face, NW2 or lower, 5'9+, you shouldn't have any issues dating.

I understand if you are around 5'9 and form Netherlands, Scandinavia or Balkans, where the average is 6'1 apparently.
But you are from Egypt so you shouldnt have any issues.
Im not sure where is the disconnect coming from, if you have plenty of friends irl then you will see things i mentioned. Online you have to look above average most definitely and be 6' barefoot so you can pull off 6'1+ in lifts in real life, and you definitely need an appealing face because in online dating you are competing with guys on a city level, which can be extremely competitive and also the ratio of female to male users on dating apps is skewed, so simply by pure maths your chances are already sh*t.