How often do you detach and make touchups?Been wearing full caps for almost 20 years, before that a topper. All lace, no poly. Much easier with a full cap, no blending , no discolouration from bio hair, can easy cut in your own style if confident enough. No problems with nape, just use 1.5in Walkers No Shine tape. And you can add a much grey as you like, or not. Would never go back to a topper.
I have no hair. I’m clean-shaven. 100% bald. I’m not much of a fan of my hair texture if I let it grow, and I’m the last stage of Norwood. So I don’t think a topper would work.
I’m a young guy, so I wanted to know how well do full cap hair systems work?
I don’t plan on having a short hairstyle, therefore my planned idea was to give a limited view of the hairline and have the long hair I only dreamed of. Pics of hairstyle I want included.
My questions are:
1. How easy is donning a full cap compared to a regular topper?
2. Is a surfer hairstyle achievable? Which is the best material for this look?
3. Which is the best place to get hair systems?
4. Are full cap hair systems of that length very expensive?
5. Any of you gentlemen have full caps? Tell me about it,