How Far Does My Hairline Appear To Have Receaded?

Calebkl

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I have been taking pics for 6 months now, just woundering how far it seems to have moved. Thanks
1st: 6 months ago
2nd: today

Attachments

• 20180927_213025.jpg
    20180927_213025.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 541
  • 20181110_222557.jpg
    20181110_222557.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 505

hz123456

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair looks "fuller" in the second photo, but in terms of where the hairline is, I feel it hasn't moved much. That said, the first photo is not clear, so comparison isn't the easiest.

That said, it does look like your hairline is a little receded. Are you on an AA like finasteride?

Calebkl

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair looks "fuller" in the second photo, but in terms of where the hairline is, I feel it hasn't moved much. That said, the first photo is not clear, so comparison isn't the easiest.

That said, it does look like your hairline is a little receded. Are you on an AA like finasteride?
No, im only 17 so i cant really mess with that stuff yet

hz123456

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk I started right before turning 19 and it was the best decision I have ever made.

GreekGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It hasn't moved much in the past six months, but you are receding.

Calebkl

My Regimen
Reaction score
It hasn't moved much in the past six months, but you are receding.
Yea, i know it has moved back some just alittle based on older pictures like this one from 3 or 4 years ago, i was just woundering if it seemed like it stalled (knocks on wood)

Attachments

• 20181113_232044.jpg
    20181113_232044.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 309

GreekGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea, i know it has moved back some just alittle based on older pictures like this one from 3 or 4 years ago, i was just woundering if it seemed like it stalled (knocks on wood)
Just take a couple pictures every 2 weeks and if it starts receding more then you can start Rogaine and Nizoral. Don't let it consume your life, it seems to have stalled and there are plenty of treatments you can use if it does move back further. All the best

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I have been taking pics for 6 months now, just woundering how far it seems to have moved. Thanks
Hi,
Your only 19 & this will be most hair you’ll ever have, unless you get a regimen.
You have a large forehead, & inevitably it will gradually start to recede. Not only hairline, but sides down to ears..You have lots of healthy hair, but being male... has its drawbacks... and this is one..
I have started to really up my regimen & for me the hardest hair to thicken is the hairline. But it doesn’t stop me from trying..I think in order to regrow lost hair, one has to reach a threshold of growth outweighing thinning factors. Like a plant in the soil won’t grow unless growth outweighs non growth factors.
No one has cracked the formula yet..
For me it may be deficiencies in growth factors.. Maybe I don’t have enough zinc sulfate or iron or lysine or tocotrienols.
I mention those because I’m supplenmenting. Due to medical studies..
Anyway your smart to start now in your study.

Calebkl

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,
Your only 19 & this will be most hair you’ll ever have, unless you get a regimen.
You have a large forehead, & inevitably it will gradually start to recede. Not only hairline, but sides down to ears..You have lots of healthy hair, but being male... has its drawbacks... and this is one..
I have started to really up my regimen & for me the hardest hair to thicken is the hairline. But it doesn’t stop me from trying..I think in order to regrow lost hair, one has to reach a threshold of growth outweighing thinning factors. Like a plant in the soil won’t grow unless growth outweighs non growth factors.
No one has cracked the formula yet..
For me it may be deficiencies in growth factors.. Maybe I don’t have enough zinc sulfate or iron or lysine or tocotrienols.
I mention those because I’m supplenmenting. Due to medical studies..
Anyway your smart to start now in your study.
Thanks for the reply, as far as mr ears my density seems to be uneffected, my hairline seems to have just moved back. Ive seen that without defused thinning, which i dont seen to have because my crown and overall thickness is the same, it may not go to anything like nw7 but for it to start at this age i wont get my hopes up.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would've started finasteride at 14 when I first started balding had I known about it.. You are only 17, if you've stopped growing and your dick is at least average sized then I say consider finasteride.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, as far as mr ears my density seems to be uneffected, my hairline seems to have just moved back. Ive seen that without defused thinning, which i dont seen to have because my crown and overall thickness is the same, it may not go to anything like nw7 but for it to start at this age i wont get my hopes up.
Hope so, thinning or receding is a one hair at a time thing.. It’s gradual & deceptive, but it’s always doing something..

widow'speak

My Regimen
Reaction score
Relax and start with some basic maintenance if you don't want to step up to finasteride yet. Your goal right now should be maintenance. Would definitely recommend getting some Nizoral (or any shampoo that has either 1% or 2% ketoconazole) which can be purchased at Rite Aid etc.

Taking oral Saw Palmetto and Biotin (can be found at most health food stores) and staying the f*** away from creatine are also good until/unless you want to get on finasteride.

OfficialWater

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah dude it’s receded I’d say Norwood 2 - 2.5. I just turned 18 and I’m dealing with hair loss at a young age. You can dm me to talk about it dude