How does one accept the bad hand? What can you do?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you accept the band hand? I know there are people worse off but that doesn't really make me feel any different.
Being born really short, naturally pale/ugly complexion, bad facial features, genetic dark circles balding hair + natural social anxiety
= dating death sentence

I workout, take finasteride even though it gives me slight sides, i dress well and do all those things but trust me none of that stuff matters. People will say that you need t work on 'personality' i don't think this is right.

I have never had issues making friends or fitting in. I've been hired for job i've got bad references for. I'm not some stereotypical weird loner basement dweller. I have social anxiety/quiet but can still make friends.

I can be confident when I want to as well. I'm probably more confident than most of my friends I can actually approach in clubs and bars. I'm just not the loud talkative type so confidence isn't an issue.

People will say it's because you're too desperate nope, not desperate at all. After getting my heart ripped out i'm in different.

The answer is obvious. I'm not boyfriend or relationship material. Women wan't a guy who is tall if not tall at least good looking if not good looking at least has has great social skills and is talkative. I have no redeeming qualities women find attractive.

how do you accept the band hand? how do you go without love and relationships or genuine attraction? I had it once and it was amazing and great feeling and that was with a women who is considered "low value" and "5/10 looks wise" and even when i had hair i couldn't keep her and she cheated.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have some friends who take finasteride and even though they keep their hair and look good non of them slays

take the pheromone pill

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have some friends who take finasteride and even though they keep their hair and look good non of them slays

take the pheromone pill

what do you mean you saying finasteride is making them beta? or finasteride doesnt matter coz they are ugly?

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
what do you mean you saying finasteride is making them beta? or finasteride doesnt matter coz they are ugly?
They don’t get any attention even though they should from a looks standpoint

INT

Reaction score
? how to accept it
its such a cruel world i actually had a gf and it was such a great feeling now i delete dit and cant remmember it

A big component of ACT is learning to accept what you cannot change and building a meaningful and fulfilling life regardless.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
There was a time when me and a neurologist had thought that i have multiple sclerosis. Back then i wished that i could be going bald and healthy rather than having hair and a disease like multiple sclerosis

I understand that balding is sh*t. It's something worth feeling like sh*t for and complaining about, but it's not the end of the world and it doesn't nearly destroy your life as much as you think, at least not as much compared to serious health issues

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There was a time when me and a neurologist had thought that i have multiple sclerosis. Back then i wished that i could be going bald and healthy rather than having hair and a disease like multiple sclerosis

I understand that balding is sh*t. It's something worth feeling like sh*t for and complaining about, but it's not the end of the world and it doesn't nearly destroy your life as much as you think, at least not as much compared to serious health issues
loniless kills

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
loniless kills
I'm alone as well and i spend all my time in my own company, but it's much better to me. I used to have many "friends", until i realized how fake and toxic the majority of people are, which led me to leaving them and i'm way more comfortable this way

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
OP my answer is the same as usual. Get into some good music, movies, video games, books, sports and other hobbies.

If you still want to trying, what about hair transplants? I'm considering spending my savings on body and beard hair procedures.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP my answer is the same as usual. Get into some good music, movies, video games, books, sports and other hobbies.

If you still want to trying, what about hair transplants? I'm considering spending my savings on body and beard hair procedures.
how does that replace sex and relationship experiences?