how does everyone here get dates?

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
how does everyone here get dates? how did you/ do you meet women? do you find it difficult or easy?

Goingat20

Reaction score
I meet heeps of women at clubs. I get there numbers and date them after that, or just hook up with them, depending on what kind of chick they are.
Currently seeing 3 girls, met them all at clubs!

powersam

Reaction score
so whats your preferred method for treating your recurring chlamydia? do you go the antibiotic route, or do you insert lit matches into your urethra?

Goingat20

Reaction score
PowerSam said:
so whats your preferred method for treating your recurring chlamydia? do you go the antibiotic route, or do you insert lit matches into your urethra?

I just dont hook up with any girl. Thats why i get to know them well before i do anything. I dont be with girls that i meet for the first time at the club.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Well, I find a girl I like, then it's all about delivering a good icebreaker line. Something like, "Hey there... are those spacepants you have on, because your *** is out of this world."

Goingat20

Reaction score
:lol: Nice one Gardener. That should help me work magic tonight

newguy2006

Established Member
Reaction score
I know that was probably a joke, but in all seriousness I wouldn't suggest using lines. Especially the one previously suggested. And clubs are the last place most people should go to meet women, unless you're shopping for an easy lay. Libraries, book stores, random classes, and volunteer organizations provide much better avenues to meeting good women. Hang out with your girl friends too, they can always be helpful in introducing you to hot chicks. If you're not a sleazeball and show that you're a personable friendly guy, you shouldn't have too much of a problem.

Goingat20

Reaction score
Im 21. These are my clubbing days :yeah: . But yes to meet a real woman, you shouldnt rely on clubs.

hoit

Reaction score
women don't like nice guys, they like bastards so I normally spit in their face and then kick them in the twat. never fails.

G

Not meet girl in a club,, what bullshit i that.. I doesn´t mather where you meet girls as long as you get them to like you.
Do you guys think that all girls on a club is there for get laid, how stoopid is that.. If you think like this I guess it can bre hard to find a girl..

My best tips: Find a girl you likeat a bar, club or something, not the most beautifull chick in the room but in the middle class.. Just ask her if she wanna kiss.. JUST ASK!!
If she do, then she like you right away.. And probably 10 other girls in the room like you to...If she say no, there is a big change she wanna talk to you after you turn u back again! She will think, this man got balls!!

I done it many times and it works wonders!!!

dark_one

Established Member
Reaction score
I usually just purchase them. I make sure I have enough cash with me every Saturday evening.

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
Fight4Hairs said:
Not meet girl in a club,, what bullshit i that.. I doesn´t mather where you meet girls as long as you get them to like you.
Do you guys think that all girls on a club is there for get laid, how stoopid is that.. If you think like this I guess it can bre hard to find a girl..

My best tips: Find a girl you likeat a bar, club or something, not the most beautifull chick in the room but in the middle class.. Just ask her if she wanna kiss.. JUST ASK!!
If she do, then she like you right away.. And probably 10 other girls in the room like you to...If she say no, there is a big change she wanna talk to you after you turn u back again! She will think, this man got balls!!

I done it many times and it works wonders!!!

I hope you speak better than you type.

"U like kiss now lady, one hundred percent lama porcupine!"

Aplunk1

Reaction score
RK,
I usually meet women through my friends. I mostly only hit on women who flirt with my initially... Like, if one of the girls says "He's hot," or whatever, then I'll go in for the kill.

I don't come off as desperate. I actually come off as a pretty reserved guy sometimes... When I'm drinking, that's another story.

In any case, the best types of women to meet and find are not located in your local bars and clubs.

They are the women you see at the library, at church, in school. These are the women who are beautiful on the inside and outside. They are the underrated women of the century.

If you want to go out and find women, don't do it at clubs or bars.

Find something you genuinely enjoy. I enjoy working out.

One of the best feelings in the world:

After a nice, long workout, when you're feeling great about yourself physically and mentally, is to ask a girl out... Women at the gym really take care of their bodies... a great turn-on if you ask me.

It's about how you WORK with people...

No matter what happens, make sure that you're having a good time trying to meet women.

Don't be discouraged if you get rejected... This is the nature of the game, my friend.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
dark_one said:
I usually just purchase them. I make sure I have enough cash with me every Saturday evening.

Haha,
yeah. Me too.... Sometimes, you just gotta buy your women.

dark_one

Established Member
Reaction score
iamnaked said:
Talking to them is a good start.

Some of you will know what I mean!

Problem for me is that most of the ones that I am around, I cannot even look at after eating a meal, let alone be able (or want) to talk to them, unfortunately enough. I live in an engineering laboratory by the way.

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ronaldkia said:
how does everyone here get dates?

date.jpg

You just buy them dude.

G

I guess there is no rule without perceptions :)
But APlunk: in the church.. Isnt that kinda sin if your intension is to get laid with the girls in the house of God!! hehe