How do you see yourself in your dreams?

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A slick bald ugly loser?

I saw myself with full head of beautiful hair for the first few years when I first started going super bald, still do but I just don’t see dreams with me in it anymore. f***, like the juvenile hair touching the eyes Chris in resident evil game style

I hope I don’t see myself bald in dreams, the bald nightmare I live daily but my dreams are safe.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Usually don't see myself in dreams (I tend to have weird "movie"-like dreams), but I remember one time I dreamt that I had a thick NW2-3 and I was finally content with my hair... then I woke up to my thinning NW3. I also had a dream where I shaved my head completely and immediately regretted it. I actually did slick shave my head 2 weeks back and am really wishing for it to grow back quicker so I am sort of living that dream irl now.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Arround 6 years younger. More hair and no beard. Similiar state of mind as well. Weird thing that is, my old self seems to be conserved in some part of the brain.

Baldinghawk

My Regimen
Reaction score
More or less the same baldie in my my dreams, but I finally get my gun licence an get the chance to shoot someone. Its usually a bank robbery or a CIT-heist(cash in transit) an I take out like 2 criminals atleast before going down.

Yeag crime is a problem here

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Norway, Finnland and Denmark are much more the land of the Vikings. Swedes are just larping cucks.