How Do You Guys Shave The Hair Under The Hair System?

pubehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you guys manage to shave without accidentally cutting your bio hair? Also what tools do you guys use?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you guys manage to shave without accidentally cutting your bio hair? Also what tools do you guys use?

Shaving cream and a regular razor you would shave your face with. You're bound to cut a little bit of your bio hair now and then but it's not a big deal... if it's covered by the system

Noah

Reaction score
I use a beard trimmer. I found using a wet razor caused a bit of irritation, and buzzing with the beard trimmer works fine. I think you even get a slightly better adhesion when there is a tiny bit of stubble.

Usually the shaved area under the hair system had pretty well-defined edges. Mine certainly does. So its just a question of following those lines and not cutting into the longer hair. You just need a good big handheld mirror.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
If my bio hair is very short, I use the template as a reference. It can work, if you have one.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Very difficult. Always turns out different. Always I get like 1--2 cm-s of edge on the hair. But that's also because my duplicates have different base shapes unfortunately.

Noah

Reaction score
Very difficult. Always turns out different. Always I get like 1--2 cm-s of edge on the hair. But that's also because my duplicates have different base shapes unfortunately.

That doesn't seem very practical. Can't you just trim them down to the same shape?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
That doesn't seem very practical. Can't you just trim them down to the same shape?
I let my mom trim it after I've glued it on. The excess base will just be not stuck.But the next duplicate will not land exactly on the same spot, because I might also shave a little bit differently the area next time. So then I end up with slightly different bases. I don't know what would be the best strategy. Atm the systems fit my headshape perfectly because the template was done by the local salon with some liquid plastic, but is just too big. I'm afraid to do my own template, because obviously the salon's one was better and professionally done. And they will not give me the template.

I have this situation, because I used to have a lot bigger area before due to local salon putting a stock piece on me. Then I ordered a custom, but I couldn't just expose many cm-s of shaved hair.