How do you guys feel about photofeeler?

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good at detecting your chad or incel level? I've never done it before, what seems to be a typical score to expect for a chadmaxx such as myself haha.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's dumb because the ratings are retarded. You rate 0-3 on attractiveness, intelligent looking, and trustworthy. No one gives a sh*t about the last 2. Plus how do you rate intelligent looking with 1 photo? Trustworthy is more subjective than attractiveness.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I saw that. How on earth would anyone even venture a guess there. Then I looked at some pictures n ppl seem really into it, taking pictures with books in the background and glasses of wine and bifocals on the table. Who the f*** would try to go out of their way and appeal to some dumb sites ratings system.
It's dumb because the ratings are retarded. You rate 0-3 on attractiveness, intelligent looking, and trustworthy. No one gives a sh*t about the last 2. Plus how do you rate intelligent looking with 1 photo? Trustworthy is more subjective than attractiveness.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I saw that. How on earth would anyone even venture a guess there. Then I looked at some pictures n ppl seem really into it, taking pictures with books in the background and glasses of wine and bifocals on the table. Who the f*** would try to go out of their way and appeal to some dumb sites ratings system.
I wouldn't say nobody gives a sh*t, of course attractiveness is the most important parameter but the intelligence score possibly affects the quality of your matches and the trustworthy score indicates how easily girls will give you their number. Having a low trust score means some will think you're some player who only looks for a one night stand.

Smiling and outdoor pics with a nice background/lighting are 2 things that girls love and make you look more attractive.

Personally the first 2-3 pics that I use on the apps are pics that got very high scores in all 3 parameters, after that I mix it up with selfies and a shirtless pic.

It's trial and error at first to learn how to take pics that they rate high (using their guides is helpful) but I'll say that it's worth it because my matches/dates did go up a lot as a result. If you don't edit your pic and you take a pic that's close to how you naturally look irl and still get a high score then you're probably a bit of a "Chad".

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's 0-4 on attractiveness, if they rate you "very high" that means you're an 8+ to them. And when a girl really likes you she will use "I would date them!" as a reaction which is what you really want. Since there are a lot of good looking guys online you preferably want to be the girl's type and "wow" her.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I think that there is a connection between the Photofeeler score and how well the photo does. But I do think that there are ways to trick it by taking good photos rather than actually looking good. So you could get a very high Photofeeler rating with a photo that's not all that effective. The job of the photos is to show how good looking you are, not to be a good photo. That is, you could take guy 1 NW1 in an average and guy 2 NW6 and somehow set it up so that the Photofeeler rating of guy 2 is higher (dress guy 2 up well and have him smile but take just an average photo of guy 1 not looking at the camera) and we can be completely sure that the photo of guy 1 would perform better. Another thing is that I think that any rating below 8 on Photofeeler is probably not going to be strong enough.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that there is a connection between the Photofeeler score and how well the photo does. But I do think that there are ways to trick it by taking good photos rather than actually looking good. So you could get a very high Photofeeler rating with a photo that's not all that effective. The job of the photos is to show how good looking you are, not to be a good photo. That is, you could take guy 1 NW1 in an average and guy 2 NW6 and somehow set it up so that the Photofeeler rating of guy 2 is higher (dress guy 2 up well and have him smile but take just an average photo of guy 1 not looking at the camera) and we can be completely sure that the photo of guy 1 would perform better. Another thing is that I think that any rating below 8 on Photofeeler is probably not going to be strong enough.
I think this is true sadly. An NW1 guy with pics that got rated 5-6 will possibly outperform a bald guy with pics that got rated 7+.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't say nobody gives a sh*t, of course attractiveness is the most important parameter but the intelligence score possibly affects the quality of your matches and the trustworthy score indicates how easily girls will give you their number. Having a low trust score means some will think you're some player who only looks for a one night stand.

Smiling and outdoor pics with a nice background/lighting are 2 things that girls love and make you look more attractive.

Personally the first 2-3 pics that I use on the apps are pics that got very high scores in all 3 parameters, after that I mix it up with selfies and a shirtless pic.

It's trial and error at first to learn how to take pics that they rate high (using their guides is helpful) but I'll say that it's worth it because my matches/dates did go up a lot as a result. If you don't edit your pic and you take a pic that's close to how you naturally look irl and still get a high score then you're probably a bit of a "Chad".
I took a couple trash can pictures in my room and they were rated after about 30 votes a piece and average of- 7.4 attractiveness, trustworthy- 5.75, smart- 5.6.

I'm sure if I had someone else take them, outside around greenery, in good lighting, dressed well, big smile, etc., the ratings would've fared better. Throw in a few fake tattoos and I would've been golden haha. Women are easy to fool.

Not too bad though, considering.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I took a couple trash can pictures in my room and they were rated after about 30 votes a piece and average of- 7.4 attractiveness, trustworthy- 5.75, smart- 5.6.

I'm sure if I had someone else take them, outside around greenery, in good lighting, dressed well, big smile, etc., the ratings would've fared better. Throw in a few fake tattoos and I would've been golden haha. Women are easy to fool.

7.4 is very good for some throwaway pics in your room.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
7.4 is very good for some throwaway pics in your room.
Another money shot in photos is take them around people in general, friends around, and especially around girls you know. Even ones you dated, it's of no matter. Despite them saying they don't like it, they absolutely do. They can't help it. The old, 'what does he have that all those girls want and all those people want to be around'. When I did tinder m bumble, I took nothing but photos like that, and they killed. You take a couple photos in your room like I just did n posted only those- you may as well be an incel, gymcel, bumblecel, handbeatcel, cel cel cel.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another money shot in photos is take them around people in general, friends around, and especially around girls you know. Even ones you dated, it's of no matter. Despite them saying they don't like it, they absolutely do. They can't help it. The old, 'what does he have that all those girls want and all those people want to be around'. When I did tinder m bumble, I took nothing but photos like that, and they killed. You take a couple photos in your room like I just did n posted only those- you may as well be an incel, gymcel, bumblecel, handbeatcel, cel cel cel.
I can see it, the girl looking at the pics doesn't know you so whatever the vibe your pics give off will be their impression of you. If you put up a pic with 2 friends who are less attractive than you or an attractive lady friend it might bring you up.

An average looking guy who looks happy and confident, with a great sense of style, big social circle, interesting lifestyle, well traveled will probably outdo a lot of the more attractive guys. Women aren't strictly fixated on physical features (although that's important too).

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can see it, the girl looking at the pics doesn't know you so whatever the vibe your pics give off will be their impression of you. If you put up a pic with 2 friends who are less attractive than you or an attractive lady friend it might bring you up.

An average looking guy who looks happy and confident, with a great sense of style, big social circle, interesting lifestyle, well traveled will probably outdo a lot of the more attractive guys. Women aren't strictly fixated on physical features (although that's important too).
Yeah you just have to catch their eye on the apps. Get a right swipe. Foot in the door. I actually do a hell of a lot better in person, I'm not very photogenic, I look better in person, a lot of girls I would meet would say something to the effect. But I can have a pretty big personality, and that works well. Meeting women without the apps has always been my forte.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

Absolutely remarkable. That is better than some of my pro photos. I don't think that any of them have gone above 8 except the stylistic one that doesn't show me too close up.

This definitely seems to be true. You can look up the dating service MVPs to confirm that. The problem is that a NW6 or NW7 is typically going to have friends who have a lower Norwood and therefore look better. So the bald guy can't even get a good social photo. Like I always say, baldness is a tax.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still need to get in better shape again. A 7lb drop would really help. Lean my face out and midsection, where the fat empties out last.
Absolutely remarkable. That is better than some of my pro photos. I don't think that any of them have gone above 8 except the stylistic one that doesn't show me too close up.

This definitely seems to be true. You can look up the dating service MVPs to confirm that. The problem is that a NW6 or NW7 is typically going to have friends who have a lower Norwood and therefore look better. So the bald guy can't even get a good social photo. Like I always say, baldness is a tax.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah you just have to catch their eye on the apps. Get a right swipe. Foot in the door. I actually do a hell of a lot better in person, I'm not very photogenic, I look better in person, a lot of girls I would meet would say something to the effect. But I can have a pretty big personality, and that works well. Meeting women without the apps has always been my forte.
I get about 3 new matches everyday, but it's tedious. I find myself using it less and less. It pretty much requires to be invested full time like it's your job to really succeed.

I get 10x more likes with the transplanted hairline compared to bald. But when I was bald I was younger, now my face has matured and I'm less skinny and more muscular, and my facial hair is better. So I would probably do just a little bit better now if I was still bald.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I get about 3 new matches everyday, but it's tedious. I find myself using it less and less. It pretty much requires to be invested full time like it's your job to really succeed.

I get 10x more likes with the transplanted hairline compared to bald. But when I was bald I was younger, now my face has matured and I'm less skinny and more muscular, and my facial hair is better. So I would probably do just a little bit better now if I was still bald.

Is the new hairline worn buzzed down or grown out in a proper hairstyle? My highest rated photo was years ago when I sat in dim lighting and the difference in density between the sides and the NW6 hairline wasn't visible with my buzzed hair. But even that one isn't competitive enough nowadays. So I'd always go for grown out hair + fibres if I could.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is the new hairline worn buzzed down or grown out in a proper hairstyle? My highest rated photo was years ago when I sat in dim lighting and the difference in density between the sides and the NW6 hairline wasn't visible with my buzzed hair. But even that one isn't competitive enough nowadays. So I'd always go for grown out hair + fibres if I could.
Grown out

I'm gonna try the buzzed look soon just once and then grow it back

Last edited:

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Grown out

I'm gonna try the buzzed look soon just once and then grow it back
Please keep us updated. I don't think that buzzed with hairline offers a big enough advantage over buzzed with no hairline in today's environment. You need a proper hairstyle. That is one of the reasons why I think that SMP isn't a workable solution to the problems of hair loss.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please keep us updated. I don't think that buzzed with hairline offers a big enough advantage over buzzed with no hairline in today's environment. You need a proper hairstyle. That is one of the reasons why I think that SMP isn't a workable solution to the problems of hair loss.
Please share a picture of buzzed look as I am curious to see how transplanted hair can look buzzed.
So a few days ago I cut my hair shorter in preparation of the buzzcut I was planning.. and I heavily regret it. :( My hair doesn't look as voluminous and the texture isn't as good when it's shorter. Feels like broom hair. Under a bright light I can see the gaps in the hairline from up close. Also it doesn't frame my face as well as it did. I'm already waiting for it to grow back. I have some dates planned and it's taking a toll on my confidence.

All in all it doesn't look bad.. but the length gave it a "wow" effect that is now missing.

I can't even imagine how bad I would feel with a buzzcut..