How do you guys feel about photofeeler?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
So a few days ago I cut my hair shorter in preparation of the buzzcut I was planning.. and I heavily regret it. :( My hair doesn't look as voluminous and the texture isn't as good when it's shorter. Feels like broom hair. Under a bright light I can see the gaps in the hairline from up close. Also it doesn't frame my face as well as it did. I'm already waiting for it to grow back. I have some dates planned and it's taking a toll on my confidence.

All in all it doesn't look bad.. but the length gave it a "wow" effect that is now missing.

I can't even imagine how bad I would feel with a buzzcut..
And you're a guy who originally, back in the bald days, thought that a buzz cut suited you, right?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
And you're a guy who originally, back in the bald days, thought that a buzz cut suited you, right?
Yeah bro. It would "suit" me as I would look totally okay/acceptable with a buzzcut, my face shape is fine for it. But it would definitely be worse than the grown out look in terms of success in dating. Girls would probably say I look like a prisoner or something. Grown out hair makes me look far more approachable to them. If dating/women didn't matter I'd just have a buzzcut.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Yeah bro. It would "suit" me as I would look totally okay/acceptable with a buzzcut, my face shape is fine for it. But it would definitely be worse than the grown out look in terms of success in dating. Girls would probably say I look like a prisoner or something. Grown out hair makes me look far more approachable to them. If dating/women didn't matter I'd just have a buzzcut.
That's brutal, man, because I'm the same with the buzz cut. I know that I was considering the hair transplant but I don't know if I have the patience and mental energy any more. Maybe it really would be better for me to accept a lower mode of living as a bald guy, I'm thinking.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's brutal, man, because I'm the same with the buzz cut. I know that I was considering the hair transplant but I don't know if I have the patience and mental energy any more. Maybe it really would be better for me to accept a lower mode of living as a bald guy, I'm thinking.
You should get a transplant bro. My hair is very thin behind the transplant and my crown has a balding look to it. I don't even bother with toppik. If you just grow out the hairline a few cms like me you'll start getting dates regularly.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
You should get a transplant bro. My hair is very thin behind the transplant and my crown has a balding look to it. I don't even bother with toppik. If you just grow out the hairline a few cms like me you'll start getting dates regularly.
I'm old and when I get a hair transplant and it grows in I'll be even older. What if the money could be better spent elsewhere or saved? On the other hand everybody is saying that the global economy is set to nosedive with savings destroyed by high inflation.

But my crown will be completely bald. Actual scalp. How will that work?

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Picture?

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Never used it but whenever you use digital mediator to taste its a hairline award (tinder too)
Hair is 95% online