How do you guys deal with hair loss depression?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand people are born blind, death, and have cancer ,live in poverty but it still makes me depressed a bit.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Don't compare yourself to others, live your life, live your passions + self acceptance
Excellent advice. As they say when you compare, it will only lead to more despair. There is always going to be someone better than you genetically, financially, intellectually and so on. Learn to compete in races you know you can win.

jazz1

Reaction score
Never give up and always find a way, focus on yourself and remain positive.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Life would be so different with a full head.. it halts your dreams & aspirations. Bring on Turkey in sept lol

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Life would be so different with a full head.. it halts your dreams & aspirations. Bring on Turkey in sept lol
No, it wouldn't. Hair will not take your life from 0 to 100. Yes if you got a full head of hair you would be extremly happy and you would feel good. But you can feel these emotions without hair if you stop put so much value into your hair. You can do so much things in life, accomplish so much, experience whatever you want, yet, you allow yourself to feel like sh*t and misery because of f*****g hair...dead cells that serves no f*****g purpose besides looking good. And you can look good without it too.

Stop living in the mental jail and start f*****g enjoying life.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not to be a dick and say not to do what makes you happy, but when you think like this I can almost guarantee you'll get a short term bump in happiness once you have decent coverage then revert back to being miserable and wanting better hair or something else. It's the same mindset that people have when they think that money would solve all of their problems, only to realize when they finally get that payday that it changes nothing and you were just scapegoating deeper feelings of unhappiness.

Hair absolutely can make a difference, but unless you're an actor or aspiring male model it's absolutely not a reason to halt your dreams or ambitions lol, and even then, go work on your body and achieve the same goals.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not to be a dick and say not to do what makes you happy, but when you think like this I can almost guarantee you'll get a short term bump in happiness once you have decent coverage then revert back to being miserable and wanting better hair or something else. It's the same mindset that people have when they think that money would solve all of their problems, only to realize when they finally get that payday that it changes nothing and you were just scapegoating deeper feelings of unhappiness.

Hair absolutely can make a difference, but unless you're an actor or aspiring male model it's absolutely not a reason to halt your dreams or ambitions lol, and even then, go work on your body and achieve the same goals.
Pure cope.. I understand what you’re saying but people get depressed over it. I’m a big believer in when you look good you feel good.. and when you feel good, you treat people and things better.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pure cope.. I understand what you’re saying but people get depressed over it. I’m a big believer in when you look good you feel good.. and when you feel good, you treat people and things better.
"Pure cope" lol, who the hell cares? Life is about how you cope with different things. How is your struggle with hairloss any different then the person trying to cope with their sick family member, or coping with poverty, etc? Or the person who is jus extremely unattractive even with perfect hair? You cope and move on with your life as best you can.

Last edited:

WinningTheFight

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand people are born blind, death, and have cancer ,live in poverty but it still makes me depressed a bit.
It is a major source of depression no question about it. Why not get on finasteride and try to fight it? I started losing hair at 26 and luckily i discovered finasteride, 15 years later and i am still nw2.
It feels great and you can do it too.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, it wouldn't. Hair will not take your life from 0 to 100. Yes if you got a full head of hair you would be extremly happy and you would feel good. But you can feel these emotions without hair if you stop put so much value into your hair. You can do so much things in life, accomplish so much, experience whatever you want, yet, you allow yourself to feel like sh*t and misery because of f*****g hair...dead cells that serves no f*****g purpose besides looking good. And you can look good without it too.

Stop living in the mental jail and start f*****g enjoying life.
Sorry. You have no idea what it is like to see a 36 year old bald spot fill in completely and to be able to grow one's hair long again and have it look good. There is no substitute for this. It doesn't get old having hair back and it's definitely not one of those things that become prosaic. Every single morning is fantastic and I can't wait to get up and brush my hair which I do frequently along with microneedling etc. It's a lot of work but when it works like @bridgeburn, it is the sweetest thing on the planet.

I do agree that better to join the army or travel or whatever. Chicks who dig military dudes don't care about hair cause none of them have any anyway. Soldier of Fortune jobs are available everywhere for big guys with military experience and they all pay $200,000 a year. CIA. FBI, DEA, hate all of these but many guys do not. I am a pacifist so somebody can take my place. I told the CIA twice, "nooo!" I smoke weed. Chicks hate bald but they all still dig money, at least most of them, the attractive ones, anyway.

And even though we lust over many females, there are some truly unattractive women out there and basically, it goes white female who's reasonably attractive at the top but then come guys and even bald guys. The hags are actually lower than the bald guys in our social strata and I always feel pity just like probably women don't feel pity for bald guys because virtually no females understand that being bald for guys is worse than being flat or having dumpy cellulite or whatever. They think we like the cute jokes about "oh, is your head cold? Shall I close the window?" Sigh. People who come from behind and decide to twirl your carefully comb hair and mess it up and laugh, "you're going bald dude? <Shudders> Never again, not on the crown of my head will that ever happen again, castration vel non.

Goddess Bless

Last edited:

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never thought I would ever face this problem. But last year was quite difficult. After I lost my lovely job, I got into a deep depression. My skin became bad and I started to lose my hair. The person who helped me to deal with it was my therapist. I picked up some new interests that avoid negative thoughts. I played online at this website. Fortunately, I did not get addicted and could find a better job!

If your hairloss is depression/stress related, the good news is it will/should grow back once you settle down and feel good again. If it's male pattern baldness it's a different matter.

DarkHairHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just understand you have options to fight your hairloss. In extremis you get a hair system. But also don't go full retard like certain members here who will turn into a tranny and destroy their health in the process just to get their hair back.
What can i do ? fina and lknox doesnt work on me and i have dupa

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just understand you have options to fight your hairloss. In extremis you get a hair system. But also don't go full retard like certain members here who will turn into a tranny and destroy their health in the process just to get their hair back.
Don't do this again or I am going to report this. You have no right to disparage others because you disagree with their gender or sexual preference. I will careful go through my academic record with you if you think that I lack credentials. Perhaps you can prepare your CV for the rest of us to view your credentials. You do realize that aside from using terms that you intend to intentionally hurt "trannies" people don't use the word "retard" anymore unless if you are one, then I guess it's okay.

I would also think that you would want to post pics of all of your substantial progress with your hair or at least let's see you in your hair system. Over and over, the people who refuse to use finasteride feel that they have the right to insult and disparage others. I expect that this will be the end of your "tranny" and "retard" bating. I am going to post this on my thread and the @bridgeburn thread in case you harass any more people and sling epithets. There's always one guy who thinks he has the right to make decisions for others and drive them off the site. Where's your content, dude? Again, where is your profile pic? Just vile stuff.

Notdifferent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had every single person on the experimental threads blocked but I unblocked you because at times, you seem to be funny and witty and you pop up on the @bridgeburn thread but you seem to be the one taking things personally. I don't care one iota if people want to go bald, I have enough thrills in my life watching my own hair regrow day by day.
Honestly I might be wrong but every time I read one of your posts it seems like you are trying to convince yourself that your hair is better than your manhood when primary concern for most males is not getting laid without having hair lol.

I don't have any problem with people doing whatever they want with their bodies but suggesting extreme regimen to straight males is weird af, it's only normalized in these forums where a large portion of people are literally obsessed with hair for one reason or another. There's a difference between liking your hair and thinking that it's your only true source of happiness.

I'm not gonna go into discussing why one would decide to transition into a different gender but I don't think hair alone should be that reason.