How Do You Guys Deal With Being Short?

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
according to me ; height is the more important brah
nowdadays if you are not at least 6 ft tall it is over

My 150 lb muscular 10% body fat cute faced white-looking cousin who is 5'9" picks up girls everywhere he goes and last weekend in a club had a girl come up from behind him and start licking his neck and feeling up his body.

Also my 5'9" 7/10 scrawny white friend in grad school had hundreds of matches on Tinder and girls would talk to him constantly in bars and clubs.

It's race >>> height > face.

This is roughly proven by scientific analysis. Ref

Being white is the most important thing for getting girls. Followed distantly by being tall, and by having a good face. But if you are short and still have the other two things (white, handsome), then of course you will still succeed. Tom Cruise is the most famous example of that.

Otherwise you're mostly fucked. If you're a 0/3 (short, ugly, nonwhite), be prepared to not get any dates ever except from fat girls.

Last edited:

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Being short isn't that bad. I'd much rather be short then bald you just have to run cute game not sexy game

Source : 5"6 and balding

Baldingat188

Reaction score
My 150 lb muscular 10% body fat cute faced white-looking cousin who is 5'9" picks up girls everywhere he goes and last weekend in a club had a girl come up from behind him and start licking his neck and feeling up his body.

Also my 5'9" 7/10 scrawny white friend in grad school had hundreds of matches on Tinder and girls would talk to him constantly in bars and clubs.

Being white is the most important thing for getting girls. Followed distantly by being tall, and by having a good face. But if you are short and still have the other two things (white, handsome), then of course you will still succeed. Tom Cruise is the most famous example of that.

Otherwise you're mostly fucked. If you're a 0/3 (short, ugly, nonwhite), be prepared to not get any dates ever except from fat girls.

Ok I agree there is white bias in dating however being an ugly white dude is not going to get you anywhere

No way does race come before face. Not at all. Easy to say that when you aren't an ugly white dude.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cute game doesn't last long: till the age of 35 in the best case scenario, and till the age of 25 on average.
Aging sucks when you are short and not able to pull off masculine or charismatic look.

Last edited:

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Everything matters tho

Face, hair, height, frame, personality

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree.

They want you to be taller than them WITH heels.

So most want someone 3 inches taller.

So if the average woman is, say, 5'6 then you really need to be 5'9.

Women want tall men and despise shorties.

Then proceed to wear four inch heels and destroy the natural gap men have on women wrt height.

Who is f*****g with whom here?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I browse and post on this other message board which is dominated by women. The comments I see there.

"Tom Hardy is a midget" (Afro's note: He's 5'9)
"Chris Pine isn't actually tall, he's only 6'1"

I actually responded to the second one, I said that the average is 5'9, so 6'1 is tall. She lectured me that her 6'7 cousin is an example of tall, whereas 6'1 is comfortably average.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I browse and post on this other message board which is dominated by women. The comments I see there.

"Tom Hardy is a midget" (Afro's note: He's 5'9)
"Chris Pine isn't actually tall, he's only 6'1"

I actually responded to the second one, I said that the average is 5'9, so 6'1 is tall. She lectured me that her 6'7 cousin is an example of tall, whereas 6'1 is comfortably average.

Sounds like lipstick alley. Those chicks are nuts. But overtly red pilled to oblivion.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
She lectured me that her 6'7 cousin is an example of tall,
Very scientific research she did!
"My cousin". In Italy, there is this meme that when you say you know something from your cousin, it is bullshit

They're not nuts. They're perfectly rational and what they report reflects their experiences of the world.

But their experience of the world is not necessarily rational or reflects reality, because they are influenced by media in ways we cannot fathom. Exactly as we males are influenced - say - by the p**rn industry and believe we are living a miserable life because the new girlfriend does not swallow, pardon my French

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
To most women being under 6'3" is short. If your height starts with a 5 it's pretty much over unless you have other redeeming qualities.

You are just being comical now. This is PSL tier crazy talk.

Obviously if you're a mutant with zero other redeeming traits and the ONLY thing you're going to do to get girls is stand around trying to be tall, then this might be true. Otherwise most of the guys I know who bang the most girls are 6' give or take an inch and all are 5'9"+

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
To most women being under 6'3" is short. If your height starts with a 5 it's pretty much over unless you have other redeeming qualities.
I'm 5'10, in good shape, decent face (not so decent hair) and women have never been an issue for me.

Its men who are under 5'8 who begin to have issues.

As for cute men: I think DHT is right and that cute or pretty men nearly always lose their appeal in their 30s, whereas handsome and masculine men can often stay attractive for so much longer.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 5'10, in good shape, decent face (not so decent hair) and women have never been an issue for me.

Its men who are under 5'8 who begin to have issues.

As for cute men: I think DHT is right and that cute or pretty men nearly always lose their appeal in their 30s, whereas handsome and masculine men can often stay attractive for so much longer.

Disagreed. Many "cute" or pretty men become handsome as they age.

eg.

young-leonardo-dicaprio-in-black-coat-photo-u1?w=650&q=50&fm=jpg&fit=crop&crop=faces.jpg

To:
leonardo_dicaprio.jpg

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Disagreed. Many "cute" or pretty men become handsome as they age.

eg.

View attachment 74148

To:
View attachment 74149
I think Di Caprio has gone from heartthrob to decent looking guy.

In the mid 90s he was considered a teen icon and would probably be like a 9 if we put a number on him. Now he's probably a 7 and if he wasn't famous he really wouldn't stand out too much.

Shame we cant get a woman's opinion on this.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I suck it up, what can i do ? No one gives a sh*t either ways. The feelings of what people call "genetically inferiors" don't matter to this world. We can either f*** off and die or accept our reality and do nothing and also die, but from the inside.