How Do You Guys Avoid The John Travolta Look?

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

is this the reality you have to expect if you wear hair pieces?

matt0135

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not sure what exactly you're referring to . It looks like an overall bad system just because the density is quite thick for a guy his age . Maybe give us a time in the video you're referring to?

iSlapBitches

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get on my regimen so you dont have to get a system (combined with transplants if needed). I would be to paranoid to ever wear a system.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not sure what exactly you're referring to . It looks like an overall bad system just because the density is quite thick for a guy his age . Maybe give us a time in the video you're referring to?

its not just this video

john travoltas hair system literally became a meme

and i think its obvious in this video that he wears fake hair

matt0135

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well he was exposed lol. Honestly for a rich guy he has a trash system. For heavens sake mine is so much better . 3/4 the guys here's who wear systems are better than this one .

I'd say he's a bad example to be honest. That and he uses a fully exposed hairline which is always tricky .

Noah

Reaction score
The photos where his piece was exposed were weird. There was like an inch of bare lace all around his hairline and temples, which was easily picked up by the cameras. It looked like some kind of theatrical prosthetic rather than a normal hairpiece that you might wear every day. Before that faux pas he had been wearing for years without anyone noticing, but now his hair is under continuous scrutiny, and he has been papped a few times without his piece, so I guess he is no longer keeping it a secret.

His piece looks pretty bad in that video, although it's not his worst problem. He looks like a waxwork of himself.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
John Travolta probably just slaps on any stock piece off the shelf he has on hand for his show buisness/movie stuff without much thought going into it.

Yeah and always looks noticable/fake with him...

Wonder if he goes bald when off stage?

matt0135

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like my hair dresser says, everyone wakes up in the morning and sees something different in the mirror lol!!

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
John Travolta probably just slaps on any stock piece off the shelf he has on hand for his show buisness/movie stuff without much thought going into it.

Yeah and always looks noticable/fake with him...

Wonder if he goes bald when off stage?

I have seen him shaved slick bald for a movie... some French sifi flick. He has a VERY round head/face. I think he looks better with hair, but he needs a better salon, better systems with better styles.