How Do You Deal With The Normies In Your Life

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been noted many times that women find 80 percent of men to be below average, so given that being at the 50th percentile is not good enough. Further, he's not just 5'9 he also has a weak frame, and finally, I suspect that the average is higher in Santa Barbara. People there are rich and marry good looking people and feed their children well. If their children are short, they can afford to give them steroids before puberty to help.

You took too much of that Redpill man, dilute it a little

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been noted many times that women find 80 percent of men to be below average, so given that being at the 50th percentile is not good enough. Further, he's not just 5'9 he also has a weak frame, and finally, I suspect that the average is higher in Santa Barbara. People there are rich and marry good looking people and feed their children well. If their children are short, they can afford to give them steroids before puberty to help.

The hard truth is that whatever the average height is, it's most likely higher in young men as the older generations bring the average down a bit.

?width=630&version=2903306.jpg

Anyhow his height certainly doesn't rule him out of getting average girls, just makes it harder.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The hard truth is that whatever the average height is, it's most likely higher in young men as the older generations bring the average down a bit.

View attachment 70607

Anyhow his height certainly doesn't rule him out of getting average girls, just makes it harder.

Height has actually been flat in the USA for several decades, which is evidence of particularly bad nutrition or other environmental issues. Countries in Europe have seen an increase.

His height and frame were just some of his problems. He was generally deficient in other areas. You can also say that poor social skills don't rule out getting girls, just makes it harder :)

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Height has actually been flat in the USA for several decades, which is evidence of particularly bad nutrition or other environmental issues. Countries in Europe have seen an increase.

His height and frame were just some of his problems. He was generally deficient in other areas. You can also say that poor social skills don't rule out getting girls, just makes it harder :)

Poor social skills really don't apply here, but i agree with this general theory
In his case, he was a lunatic sociopath creep

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

That's interesting. The change here is very noticeable. Likely due to our rapid economic growth and historically extremely poor diet.

To be honest I'm terrible at rating guys. I do believe that his biggest issue with girls was his creepiness though.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, this was the first result I got on youtube when I entered normie like 7 months ago.
WARNING: Extremely offensive.

Last edited:

myusernamenow

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
His height and frame were just some of his problems...:)

ER's brain was broken.

...Maybe 5'9" was an issue for him, though. In addition to the points you made about Santa Barbara, consider the average heel height of the state and his being from a relatively "fashionable" area.

He could've bought himself a pair of Timbs and dated mamacitas. Dude was a brainlet in every sense of the word.

TvDLfs2.jpg

Baldingat188

Reaction score
He's not good looking, he doesn't look masculine at all.
Yes he was rich but he lived in Santa Barbara. There are a lot of rich people there.

You don't have to be masculine to be good looking and get girls there are pretty boy slayers. Actually I'd say that's what most young girls are into.

But when you mix pretty boy and masculine? Then you get Chris Pratt and girls go nuts for that.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't have to be masculine to be good looking and get girls there are pretty boy slayers. Actually I'd say that's what most young girls are into.

But when you mix pretty boy and masculine? Then you get Chris Pratt and girls go nuts for that.

A lot of people here keep emphasizing to me that Justin Bieber can get young girls. I agree, he can:
selena-gomez-justin-bieber-relationship-480x600-c-top.jpg

However, first of all it's going to get harder and harder as he gets older. Second, there is more to life than attracting girls. It's important to have the respect of other men, to have your ideas appreciated, for people to seek your input, for people to stop talking when you start talking, et cetera. Here's Ben Affleck:
636251148554398750-AP-PEOPLE-BEN-AFFLECK-89530177.jpg

He doesn't just "get women", and better women than Justin Bieber at that, he lives a mostly good life when he's not answering questions about Batman. His movie Argo won best picture (in spite of not being the best movie of that year) partly because other men look up to him and want him to succeed. He has failed many times and been a running gag, but he will receive many more opportunities. He will get financing for his movies, he will be able to hire the right people, and critics will give him the benefit of the doubt.

The fact is that everything is easier if you have a commanding presence.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of people here keep emphasizing to me that Justin Bieber can get young girls. I agree, he can:
View attachment 70636

However, first of all it's going to get harder and harder as he gets older. Second, there is more to life than attracting girls. It's important to have the respect of other men, to have your ideas appreciated, for people to seek your input, for people to stop talking when you start talking, et cetera. Here's Ben Affleck:
View attachment 70637

He doesn't just "get women", and better women than Justin Bieber at that, he lives a mostly good life when he's not answering questions about Batman. His movie Argo won best picture (in spite of not being the best movie of that year) partly because other men look up to him and want him to succeed. He has failed many times and been a running gag, but he will receive many more opportunities. He will get financing for his movies, he will be able to hire the right people, and critics will give him the benefit of the doubt.

i prefer late high school to early college aged girls tho :D

also LOL'D at the latter

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 70636

View attachment 70637

Argo won best picture because it's a good movie, not because of Ben Affleck's frame, height, jawline or hairy forearms dude...
Ben Affleck is a good director cause he got talent, don't mix up everything

98er6tt.gif

Strangely, Justin Bieber got not talent at all IMO, but he's still here making millions, i don't get why or how

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Argo won best picture because it's a good movie, not because of Ben Affleck's frame, height, jawline or hairy forearms dude...
Ben Affleck is a good director cause he got talent, don't mix up everything

View attachment 70638

Strangely, Justin Bieber got not talent at all IMO, but he's still here making millions, i don't get why or how

Whatchu talkin' bout?

Masterpiece.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice cope, but there were substantially better movies released that year.

I also don't know if you've watched any news in the past few months, but the Oscars and Hollywood in general are very political.

Yeah, oscars are won with director's frame...okay as you want

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have had brain fog for about a year now, but it's gotten much worse these days.

It doesn't help considering that i'm losing my emotions everyday and getting detached from reality.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, oscars are won with director's frame...okay as you want

It's the whole package, stop trivializing other people's arguments to cope. You're also more likely to become a CEO or a corporate executive if you look like a man. In the history of US elections, the taller man usually wins. Why do you think that is?

As for the oscars, join any (I mean any) film community and ask them if Argo was the best film of 2012. They'll laugh at you. Nobody even discusses Argo anymore. These are some of the movies people still discuss:

The Avengers
The Dark Knight Rises
Zerodark Thirty
Django Unchained
Silver Linings Playbook (I don't like it)
The Master
Life of Pi
Lincoln
Amour
Cloud Atlas
Pitch Perfect
The Sessions

I would have voted for Amour.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 70636

However, first of all it's going to get harder and harder as he gets older. .
Selena is not that young or are you confused just because she is a petite woman? She is 25, Bieber is 23. They are about the same age. A true Chad can f*** 18 year olds until his mid 30s no problem. At one of my family meetings there was one entertainer, he is over 30 and still looks 18/early 20. His hair is everything that he needs to pull that off. But looks will not be everything you will need, your game plays a big role. If you have good Chad looks + game you will slay no problem as some PUA said.

You know what my older sister liked when I was just a kid and she was 17, f*****g Brad Pitt from Fight Club, a man who was older than 30 when he played that role of Tyler Durden. You mentioned Chris Pratt, just so you know he is almost 40.

All women universally like pretty boy + bad boy look.

Last edited: