How do you accept the tour is over?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you accept it?
- Born ugly as f*** manlet recessed jaw
- had friends but no girls (proof i was good socially)
- looksmaxxed really hard
- got a 6/10 gf who lifts weights and were together for 7 months. loved her so much happiest i ever been
- she leaves me for a NW1 MALE MODEL.
- Mentally scarred for life
- Deep depression suicidal
- COVID Hits
- stopped caring about girls (due to finasteride).. hair still gets worse

Now i can't even get 5/10 or single mums off tinder.
My tour is over

im not going to take roids i cant grow a beard its over for me
my only option is take finasteride which seems to castrate me or shave my head off and settle for a fat chick

how do i accep it?

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you accept it?
- got a 6/10 gf who lifts weights and were together for 7 months. loved her so much happiest i ever been
- COVID Hits

My tour is over

my only option is take finasteride which seems to castrate me or shave my head off and settle for a fat chick

how do i accep it?
You know, why not make one thread and whenever you feel like it post in that one thread? Rather than making new threads every few days about essentially the same thing...

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Moneymaxxing + Intelligencemaxxing + Statusmaxxing+Cleaningmaxxing+Organizemaxxing

Do that and you will be happy and rich and the girls will come

overrated man

being good looking = women have raw sexual desire for you

whats cleaning and organize maxing?

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
overrated man

being good looking = women have raw sexual desire for you

whats cleaning and organize maxing?
Cleaningmaxxing = shower every day, clean your teeths daily. Avoid cigarettes and alcohol all together. Laundry of every clothing you wore during the day, clean your house daily. Smell good

Organizemaxxing. = organize your house,your computer,, your fridge. Start filter things by a certain order. Write everything you do. Define your goals. Do everything step by step. Organize your time.

Those 2 things improved my feeling and helped cleared my mind. It wont make you a chad but it will help you cope and proceed further into moneymaxxןng and statusmaxxing that will get you real pussy

And dont forget that you looksmaxx in between as well. You cant save your hair but you can treat your skin, improve major facial flaws by surgeries, tanning. Reduce body fat etc.

Last edited:

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you accept it?
- COVID Hits

My tour is over

how do i accep it?

You cope like the rest of us do.

Just think if you were born in a different time you could face being sent to war to die a miserable death in a shower of bullets.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She's also not 'squatting heavy weights' anymore now, but just 'lifting weights' lol
Nah she could squat heavy man, like 2p plates, small waist fat *** tight pussy great sex ok she was like a 5-6/10 , trashy, red flags, cluter B personality damaged but she was so f*****g fun guys and s f*****g loving just over the top... she was the best gf I'd kill to have her i dont want to go out and slay pussy anymore i just want her.

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah she could squat heavy man, like 2p plates, small waist fat *** tight pussy great sex ok she was like a 5-6/10 , trashy, red flags, cluter B personality damaged but she was so f*****g fun guys and s f*****g loving just over the top... she was the best gf I'd kill to have her i dont want to go out and slay pussy anymore i just want her.
Bro I dont care about all that, if she has a mustache all the rest doesnt matter

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You cope like the rest of us do.

Just think if you were born in a different time you could face being sent to war to die a miserable death in a shower of bullets.
Not even a hundred years ago this was true. And its still also true in some parts of the world.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i feel bad for you , do you have good head shape ?

What is your height ?
Yes i do. Im short but i have a uniqe face that can pull it off. Im 5 ft 7. Im probably better looking then most bald guys. Feel sorry for me? Fir what? For the fact that im working on improving myself unlike you who cry all day like a pathetic incel?