how do the family treat there balding youngling...

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
my family dont say much my father is a nw7 slick bald que ball and he started loosing it on 18 so for him baldness is just the way it is...
my mother saw when the treatments started to work and was touching my hair and say ow its getting full again
the rest of the family just says im not going bald they all have full heads of hair so i guess they just arent so good at norwood spotting as us

hairfin

Established Member
Reaction score
my mum is making it so hard for me without realising, she doesnt like it when i buzz my hair and says the balding is due to some other non generic reason and it looks bad etc, i really wanna say ''look im f*****g going bald, accept it and stop denying it, if your father wasnt bald then i wouldnt be in this f*****g position, would i?''

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My relatives are waiting for me to go bald but so far with treatments and my haircut I have been able to pull it off so I have never been told anything. My mothers side is full of Norwood 7's.

I'm only 24 but so far its alright. I'm not crying about it. Yet.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yea nathaniel, just breake out for the Norwood 7 circle.. you be the 1 with the hair in the family.. thats the way to go :D

G

hairfin said:
my mum is making it so hard for me without realising, she doesnt like it when i buzz my hair and says the balding is due to some other non generic reason and it looks bad etc, i really wanna say ''look im f****ing going bald, accept it and stop denying it, if your father wasnt bald then i wouldnt be in this f****ing position, would i?''

Damnit man! You're EXACTLY in the same position as I! It really does my head in when my mother says I shouldn't buzz my hair, but I can't grow it out without looking like a clown. And to add to my pain, my parents don't know sh*t about balding, they keep telling me it's not genetic etc. f*****g crap. I look like my mother's dad, have the same hair colour as he did and am balding young just like he did. It still doesn't ring the bells for my parents...

pologuy514

Established Member
Reaction score
Jojje,
You said your treatments are working and that you will hopefully have a full set of hair next time you see your relatives. What have you noticed since you started your treatments?

-Pologuy

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
pologuy514 said:
Jojje,
You said your treatments are working and that you will hopefully have a full set of hair next time you see your relatives. What have you noticed since you started your treatments?

-Pologuy

The first thing i notised was that the color of my hair on top got just as dark as the hair on the sides. Then i saw new hair forming at my old hairline, and i se my hair thickening on topp.. its very exiting :D

G

Jojie, do you have pictures? I remember your claim that you would have a full head of hair at the end of the year..... :D

barcafan

Reaction score
My parents told me if i ever got more than 2 inch recession on either temple they would lock me in the attic. They also called me human trash

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Jojie, do you have pictures? I remember your claim that you would have a full head of hair at the end of the year..... :D
well my digital camera is broken, so i dont have any pictures from start til now.. only have some bad cellphone photos 1,3 mp.
But its looking good. Just finished all my proscar now and started the fincar. Hope it doesnt make a effect.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
My parents told me if i ever got more than 2 inch recession on either temple they would lock me in the attic. They also called me human trash
Youre geens are bad go die in the attic... lol :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MoHairMoBetta

Established Member
Reaction score
My family has been supportive. They all know I'm taking Finasteride and using Minoxidil. My dad has no idea what I'm going through though. He's 60 and has hair like George Clooney. Lucky bastard.