How Do male pattern baldness Sufferers Celebrities Maintain His Hair For Their Whole Career (mcconaughey, B. Cooper...

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you saying he hasn't had any transplant done??????

It's hard to say.

Afflec might have a system, or hair extensions going on.

Christian Bale has nice hair, but at 43 some, if not most of his hair, should be gray.

I've never seen a 43 year old man with density that good. Only a handful.

Whalberg has a good transplant, and might of had two, but he had at least one. I don't know what is going on
with his hair these days.

@CelebritiesBalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's hard to say.

Christian Bale has nice hair, but at 43 some, if not most of his hair, should be gray.

Whalberg has a good transplant, and might of had two, but he had at least one. I don't know what is going on

Never seen one single pic of Wahlberg balding.. I don't know why everybody keeps saying he had a work done, he hasn't in my opinion..

About Bale, he's the ultimate hair god

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@CelebritiesBalding

My add blocker blocks the site, and I don't want to unblock it. Whalberg actually shaved his head the year he got his first transplant.

I don't know if he got a second one, because his hairline looks worse (recently).

Here's the link: https://www.ranker.com/list/celebrities-who-wear-hair-pieces/celebrity-lists

Also, on another site, you can see Afflec without his hair piece.

There's a rumor that Afflec is actually bald, I doubt that's true (He is 44).

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Affleck has REALLY thick donor hair, so his transplants are always going to do well. Dense hair calibres.

@CelebritiesBalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@CelebritiesBalding

My add blocker blocks the site, and I don't want to unblock it. Whalberg actually shaved his head the year he got his first transplant.

I don't know if he got a second one, because his hairline looks worse (recently).

Here's the link: https://www.ranker.com/list/celebrities-who-wear-hair-pieces/celebrity-lists

Also, on another site, you can see Afflec without his hair piece.

There's a rumor that Afflec is actually bald, I doubt that's true (He is 44).

About Ben Affleck, if you can find it, I'd be very glad..

About Wahlberg, never seen him with a shaved head

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
These dudes you're talking about aren't even the celeb GOATs of hair. Dudes like Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt in their 50's with completely dense juvenile hairlines

Cruise proving all his hair is real by hanging off the side of a flying plane for that crazy mission impossible stunt

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's hard to say.

My dad is 57 and has zero grey hair. My grandad was barely greying at 85. Not every one goes grey.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My dad is 57 and has zero grey hair. My grandad was barely greying at 85. Not every one goes grey.

What nationality is he? If he is Caucasion he is using hair dye.

Not saying that a Caucasion person will be completely gray, but it's next to impossible
not to have gray hair and be white in forties.

People who are not caucasion go gray much later in life.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
What nationality is he? If he is Caucasion he is using hair dye.

Not saying that a Caucasion person will be completely gray, but it's next to impossible
not to have gray hair and be white in forties.

People who are not caucasion go gray much later in life.

Not using hair dye I'm 22 and been using the same bathroom as him for years still live at home so see it every day. His beard is greying slightly but not hair. The color is exactly the same as my hair, plus it was the same with my grandad in his 80s so I have no reason to doubt it. He is Caucasian but with curly hair.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not using hair dye I'm 22 and been using the same bathroom as him for years still live at home so see it every day. His beard is greying slightly but not hair. The color is exactly the same as my hair, plus it was the same with my grandad in his 80s so I have no reason to doubt it. He is Caucasian but with curly hair.

I didn't think that was even possible. Are you sure he doesn't use "just for gray", or something like that?

I have mostly dark hair, but with gray hair mixed on the sides.

Hair dye just has to be used once every three/four weeks.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't think that was even possible. Are you sure he doesn't use "just for gray", or something like that?

I think it just runs in the family not to grey, to be honest I didn't even know all men greyed until I started going on these forums and obsessing about hair and focusing on it more. His brothers are the same but are starting to have a few greys in their mid 60s but mostly the same brown as mine.

If he was using dye I would have seen a change or at least a rogue grey at some point, also he isn't the type to bother hiding it, he's a Norwood 5 with curly hair (like Jonah hill in Superbad) and grows the sides and back out.

@CelebritiesBalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

About Ben Affleck, if you can find it, I'd be very glad..

About Wahlberg, never seen him with a shaved head

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Oromus110

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bump. Eminem was receding in late 90's. Check this out
look at his hairline in this interview.
upload_2018-9-21_2-0-19.png

What the heck. Dude has probably been on Duta for nearly 20 years. He was addicted to prescription pills so i doubt that duta side effects would scare him away.

Oromus110

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is inspirational as f***. Beat the sh*t out of baldness and went on to became world's biggest music star. FUARK

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tom Hardy is another interesting case. I always thought that he has naturally low density but now it is hard to believe that there is not atleast some level of diffuse going on here.

tom-hardy-new-movie-jpg.jpg

94816ec7-869e-45f8-b5fe-7219188f38b1-m.jpg

95a1a68341b6de17f2abf086a3898a56.jpg

His hair still looks good though. I think he is only on finasteride if anything.