How Do male pattern baldness Sufferers Celebrities Maintain His Hair For Their Whole Career (mcconaughey, B. Cooper...

@CelebritiesBalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ben Affleck, D. Beckham, A. Levine, DiCaprio, Eminem, Gareth Bale... they clearly haven't had work done, but what are they doing to maintain their hair so well for so long (we could say forever) besides taking Propecia or Dustasteride at night and applying Minoxidil just like all of us?

****TYPO: their hair (obviously)

Last edited:

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
DiCaprio appears to be balding. Not at a fast pace, but their does seem to be hair loss.

Adam Levine is balding. He probably is using treatments, I'm sure.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eminem seems to not have inherited the male pattern baldness gene, he has had the same hairline from his teenage years to his 40s

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
johnny depp is the best case IMO

8589130458202-young-johnny-depp-wallpaper-hd.jpg

johnny-depp-buzzed-brown-hairstyle-young.jpg

and still looked good as f*** when grown out, the hair he did have was never compromised in quality

chocolat1.jpg

just genetics IMO, my dad was clearly recessed somewhat at the age of 39, fast forward 30 years it had barely progressed

@CelebritiesBalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
McConaughey wears a hair system

No, transplant.. the only one off my list.. but what about the others? Ben Affleck looks great, Adam Levine is a sufferer goal to me.. and look at Beckham.. and no, they'd show scars on the back of their head, then none of them has undergone one (besides, as I said, Mcconaughey, that's pretty obvious... and Bradley Cooper)

Last edited:

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, transplant.. the only one off my list.. but what about the others? Ben Affleck looks great, Adam Levine is a sufferer goal to me.. and look at Beckham.. and no, they'd show scars on the back of their head, then none of them has undergone one (besides, as I said, Mcconaughey, that's pretty obvious... and Bradley Cooper)
Ben Affleck has good hair genes, look at his brother. He did have some crown balding at one point, but probably used minoxidil and had a transplant done. Adam Levine had some recession since he became famous. I don't understand exactly what he did because his density looked bad but now looks amazing. Beckham has probably had several transplants. They probably had FUE procedures done, not FUT so they don't have any noticeable scars. Bradley Cooper never really had very noticeable hair loss. It is known that he was on finasteride at least at one point. And he probably had a transplant done to thicken things up, but already had good hair. McConaughey almost definitely wears hair pieces. The dude's hair loss level changes dramatically yearly, but always has perfect hair for movies and public appearances.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ben Affleck has good hair genes, look at his brother. He did have some crown balding at one point, but probably used minoxidil and had a transplant done. Adam Levine had some recession since he became famous. I don't understand exactly what he did because his density looked bad but now looks amazing. Beckham has probably had several transplants. They probably had FUE procedures done, not FUT so they don't have any noticeable scars. Bradley Cooper never really had very noticeable hair loss. It is known that he was on finasteride at least at one point. And he probably had a transplant done to thicken things up, but already had good hair. McConaughey almost definitely wears hair pieces. The dude's hair loss level changes dramatically yearly, but always has perfect hair for movies and public appearances.

Affleck does have good hair genes. But something is off with his density.

McConaughey has balls, I will say that. It's so obvious he had work, and in the U.S., he puts his fan on so many products and hair. And I'll be honest, I think he does wear a hair piece. He had really short hair, and it didn't look real at all, in a TV commercial. They were trying to show his face while he was riding a car.

@CelebritiesBalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is this... (don't get me wrong, I think he looks perfect, but I just wonder if that's his natural density or a transplant...)

ben_affleck_h_15.jpg

Last edited:

@CelebritiesBalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Great but prove Becks had one pls

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some wear systems and the rest use the same treatments as us lowly peasants

@CelebritiesBalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that a world class transplant performed by, for example, Rahal?

*I'm just trying to figure it out so I can do the same as Ben :p