How Do I Keep My Hairpiece On, Please Help.

RJSB1984

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hiya I have a hairpiece made of real hair, when I went to the place to have it stuck on they used Walkers Glue but I had an allergic reaction to it so I had to take it off, I then tried some double sided tape but with the glue and tape cos I sweat a lot I found the wig started to come off at the front especially very quickly, I also sleep with my pillows up right so maybe that didn't help as it might slightly rise up my hairpiece.

I was just wondering if there is any solutions to my problem, I have seen this video of this guy who uses Walkers tape but I need to also use a bit of small glue to give it an extra hold, does anyone know of any suggestions, especially with the sweating problem, I sweat a lot in bed as well, would dabbing my head with antiperspirant roll on stick help, if anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

Noah

Reaction score
Have you tried scalp protector to prevent your perspiration interfering with the bond? Maybe also a silk pillowcase to lessen friction with your unit during sleep.

RJSB1984

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't have a clue how to use a pillow case lol, any useful youtube links please, yeah I was thinking of a scalp protector.

Noah

Reaction score
You put the pillowcase on your pillow, to cut down the friction LOL.