How Do I Calm Down Need Legit Advice

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
He is better looking then Adam Goldberg.

He needs a little grooming with facial hair/ eyebrows...but that can go either way depending who you go to.
More power to him - I've only seen the one picture.

I told him he is a 6 and I think that's quite accurate (I don't think its right to tell him he's a 7 or an 8 because that wouldn't help him in the long run).

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
More power to him - I've only seen the one picture.

I told him he is a 6 and I think that's quite accurate (I don't think its right to tell him he's a 7 or an 8 because that wouldn't help him in the long run).

That suggests people are blowing smoke up his ***.
I assure you I did not.
he is not bad looking.
To me a 6 is just 'okay'.
A 5 is average like plain not really attractive.
4 is heading towards ugly (weak chin, eyes too close together, huge nose etc)

He is a athlete and he is tall in additions his face is good. Overall he is little higher than a 6
I don't think any of the men I have seen except BH (RIP) is an 8 on the site.
No offense to anyone.
he just needs his brows groomed. But i am hesitant to tell him that because he can wind up looking like Night at the Roxbury (throw back reference)

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
@JohnsonDDG PM'd pic could do with advise from former UKcel turned slayer. Transplant is a must I know that much. When you're back in UK you seem like you'd be great to go out for a beer with.

@sunchyme1 will pick u up from airport
Haha I responded before I saw this message.

Your face is fine but your hair obviously could be improved.

If I was in your position I would shave the sides way shorted - like a number 2 - and I would push the hair forwards a little, add some wax, and then throw in a touch of toppik.

It could look more like this:

upload_2017-6-7_22-14-40.png

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha I responded before I saw this message.

Your face is fine but your hair obviously could be improved.

If I was in your position I would shave the sides way shorted - like a number 2 - and I would push the hair forwards a little, add some wax, and then throw in a touch of toppik.

It could look more like this:

View attachment 54211

Nobody beats you around here when it comes to finding celebrity comparables to posters.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
That suggests people are blowing smoke up his ***.
I assure you I did not.
he is not bad looking.
To me a 6 is just 'okay'.
A 5 is average like plain not really attractive.
4 is heading towards ugly (weak chin, eyes too close together, huge nose etc)

He is a athlete and he is tall in additions his face is good. Overall he is little higher than a 6
I don't think any of the men I have seen except BH (RIP) is an 8 on the site.
No offense to anyone.
he just needs his brows groomed. But i am hesitant to tell him that because he can wind up looking like Night at the Roxbury (throw back reference)
Haha I told him to groom his brows - I really didn't give a f*** because he asked for advice :)

For me, BH is a 7 in the face but I guess his near perfect body took him to around an 8. Some women would have gone wild for a guy like that.

Technically I have a weak chin and receeding hairline but somehow I'm still a 6.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha I told him to groom his brows - I really didn't give a f*** because he asked for advice :)

For me, BH is a 7 in the face but I guess his near perfect body took him to around an 8. Some women would have gone wild for a guy like that.

Technically I have a weak chin and receeding hairline but somehow I'm still a 6.
baldhurts was the worst got laid consisently had incredible characteristics. I dont know why he even complained lmao

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
baldhurts was the worst got laid consisently had incredible characteristics. I dont know why he even complained lmao
Some people could say the same about you.

There are a ton of men on here who would kill to have your hair and face.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people could say the same about you.

There are a ton of men on here who would kill to have your hair and face.
hair is dogshit density under lights. If not for finas id be bald in a couple of years.

Attachments

• WP_20170507_22_11_02_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170507_22_11_02_Pro.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 185

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
hair is dogshit density under lights. If not for finas id be bald in a couple of years.
Still better than mine, but in fairness I can actually see thinning in that one.

A touch of toppik would fix that problem.

donyell

Reaction score
Bring me up to speed here, what are you doing to treat your hairloss? Looks like you are still in a position to turn things around.

btw OP, when you are stuck in a rut as you are, it is an absolute must that you force yourself to physically do/change things if you want to alter your behavior on a greater scale, instead of just being stuck in your head. And you cannot just will those things into happening, you have to start with small incremental changes in your habits that you consistently apply day by day. The great JOrdan Petson advises people to start by just cleaning their room and taking control over their immediate surroundings. We think we have will power and can get up one day and by the power of our great minds change our behavior but it doesn't work like that (ie it doesn't work from the inside out, we think, we change). It is more a case of we know what we are doing is wrong and we have to force yourself to start with small habit changes that eventually will manifest themselves in a changed behavior and in turn a more healthy mentality...hell anything will help. Make your bed every morning as soon as you get up...read an actual book instead of a computer screen for a mere 5-10 minutes everyday before bed. You go to the gym atleast so it is not like you are a complete joke boss.

Last edited: