How Do I Calm Down Need Legit Advice

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have nobheads like this asking if they are attractive:

View attachment 54201

Its only good if you want to go into a rage and then a depression.
I'm glad you're on this site and offer a different outlook on that be Chad or rot lookism sh*t.

Being from the UK myself and having had many nights out, not once did I ever feel inferior (apart from hair obvs )on a night out, I know for a fact I could get chicks in city in the UK with a full head. Being 5'8 NW3 many would tell me to ldar because I can't get Swedish models. All I want is some cute emo chick, few blonde magaluf hoes and a cute brunette hipster (not all at once although I'm not against it ). I don't expect them to be an instagram model .

I need a hair transplant now

Playing in league 2, trying to get in championship in next few seasons hope to get a premier league team in the cup after transplant

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm glad you're on this site and offer a different outlook on that be Chad or rot lookism sh*t.

Being from the UK myself and having had many nights out, not once did I ever feel inferior (apart from hair obvs )on a night out, I know for a fact I could get chicks in city in the UK with a full head. Being 5'8 NW3 many would tell me to ldar because I can't get Swedish models. All I want is some cute emo chick, few blonde magaluf hoes and a cute brunette hipster (not all at once although I'm not against it ). I don't expect them to be an instagram model .

Playing in league 2, trying to get in championship in next few seasons hope to get a premier league team in the cup after transplant
128960.jpg

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why lookism is sh*t no girl is analyzing a face like these "expects of attractiveness" they just see cute boy but according to lookism he's 5/10 subhuman ldar.......
Just go on tinder and you'll find out soon enough how girls think

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

Wait. Is that last bit true???

Don't footballers have those towie girls begging for their c***?

(and thanks for the compliment).

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait. Is that last bit true???

Don't footballers have those towie girls begging for their c***?

(and thanks for the compliment).
No using it as a metaphor. We aren't in the looks league of these other countries but there's still good looking girls in the UK that a lot of these dudes wouldn't like because there not a Scandinavian instagram model. But I like them because there the girls I grow up with and around. I don't Claudia I want Chloe from Sheffield the dirty b**ch

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get tinder matches not even in Russia which is the easiest place to land a date on.

Means two things.

1) Too ugly

or

2) Too untrustworthy looking
or both :D just kidding u look good so suck it up

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Swapsies ? Trust me dude you don't need to be Chad in the UK and the girls are cute enough if you're a red blooded male. Come UK @sunchyme1 will pick you up at airport
I personally think he looks a lot like adam Goldberg (but younger)

upload_2017-6-7_21-47-59.png

He's a decent looking guy - not a supermodel but definitely good looking enough to get quite a good looking girlfriend.

Someone else mentioned he is also in really good shape so that's another tick in his favour.

I wish Xander had a male role model in Denmark so that they could take him under their wing.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I send my best pic to @JohnsonDDG and he said that if I style my hair correctly id be a 6/10
I

View attachment 54207

He's a decent looking guy - not a supermodel but definitely good looking enough to get quite a good looking girlfriend.

Someone else mentioned he is also in really good shape so that's another tick in his favour.

I wish Xander had a male role model in Denmark so that they could take him under their wing.
@Xander94 move UK be hanging out in trendy jazz bars exchanging fluids with young hipsters in no time

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 54207

He is better looking then Adam Goldberg.

He needs a little grooming with facial hair/ eyebrows...but that can go either way depending who you go to.