How Dare You Recommend Dutasteride?

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ashton Kutcher, the one and only incel model from hair loss forums, especially the reddit one lmao. He is a god for this incels lol. And he actually has taken dutasteride for only 8 years and he stopped it before he had kids because his doctors told him to do so. Who can actually know anyways how it affected his life anyways, it's not like he would tell somebody, especially the incels who worship him on the internet and that gave him as an example when it comes to hair loss.

Ashton Kutcher took dutasteride BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, everybody takes it are you retarded? BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i am a model bro and i f*** milfs on v**** for 1.5 hours in my incel dreams broooooooooooooooooooooooooo bahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahah
It is not just ashton.

Known ones are like brando eaton bradley cooper rob lowe And there are lots and lots more who take it.There are lots of rumours if only you were in the industry but you go wank.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, yeah and those rumors, you analphabetic f***, are made especially for dumb sheep like you to believe them and spread them like you spread your mental illness and fake stories over the internet strongly believing that somebody actually believes you or gives a f***. Dumb f***, get a life for f*** sake!

I wouldn't be surprised if most celebrities use these medications, especially with the high-standards of beauty within Hollywood.

Reactions: KSA

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of these celebrities who go on meds probably don't do so until their late 20's when they become high profile and it's not like they had aggressive balding anyway, it's just a precaution.

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of these celebrities who go on meds probably don't do so until their late 20's when they become high profile and it's not like they had aggressive balding anyway, it's just a precaution.
nope I know lots of people rive viiperi jordan barrett justin bieber they are all on finasteride or avodart.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
nope I know lots of people rive viiperi jordan barrett justin bieber they are all on finasteride or avodart.
Some of these celebrities have talent. You're just a pretty boy who poses and apparently has sex all the time. You've done nothing with your life.

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He knows it brooooooooooooo, they told him because he is a f*****g famous model that fucks milfs everyday for 1.5 hours minimum that's when he finishes with the door knobs and after he spends his free time on hair loss forums arguing with random people online broooooooooooooooooo that's how cool his life is lmao... Uff get a f*****g life for f*** sake, a real one
I smell the virgin thousands of km away.Even if you fucked someone She's a fat snob.

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of these celebrities have talent. You're just a pretty boy who poses and apparently has sex all the time. You've done nothing with your life.
Some of these celebrities don't have talent bro They have luck!!! they are at the right place at the right party at the right competition at the right time. You think ashton kutcher has talent???!!!! It is luck bro luck I am even from europe I am brazilian from a poor f'ckin family I was adopted at 14.After that my luck turned green.My family managed to send me to the right schools What if that family had not seen me when they needed to or decided to adopt a child at the right time? What if they had not decided to send my photos to agencies around the world to see whether I have a chance with my face? Would I have been dead by Wild Black people in brazil?? I am not saying they are bad people If I was treated that way I would have been that way I sincerely believe that.Nobody is the same It's all about luck in this world.The reason I am even in the agency continuing modelling is because of a 40 year old woman who sucked my dick when we first met at a party she was hunting.After that she liked me and she knows some people So I rented an apartment in london and now I have a wide range of network here Even If I was to kicked out from the modelling world I would survive.

THERE IS NO KARMA THERE IS JUST LUCK.BUT THE HARDER YOU PLAN AND THE HARDER YOU WORK MORE LUCKIER YOU GET.

Attachments

• ashtonsss.jpg
    ashtonsss.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 96

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of these celebrities don't have talent bro They have luck!!! they are at the right place at the right party at the right competition at the right time. You think ashton kutcher has talent???!!!! It is luck bro luck I am even from europe I am brazilian from a poor f'ckin family I was adopted at 14.After that my luck turned green.My family managed to send me to the right schools What if that family had not seen me when they needed to or decided to adopt a child at the right time? What if they had not decided to send my photos to agencies around the world to see whether I have a chance with my face? Would I have been dead by Wild Black people in brazil?? I am not saying they are bad people If I was treated that way I would have been that way I sincerely believe that.Nobody is the same It's all about luck in this world.The reason I am even in the agency continuing modelling is because of a 40 year old woman who sucked my dick when we first met at a party she was hunting.After that she liked me and she knows some people So I rented an apartment in london and now I have a wide range of network here Even If I was to kicked out from the modelling world I would survive.

THERE IS NO KARMA THERE IS JUST LUCK.BUT THE HARDER YOU PLAN AND THE HARDER YOU WORK MORE LUCKIER YOU GET.
So you went to school and learned what? English? Your job requires no talent at all. And I didn't say Ashton kutcher was talented (even though he is compared to you). Acting requires atleast some talent, unless you're a shitty actor of course.

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you went to school and learned what? English? Your job requires no talent at all. And I didn't say Ashton kutcher was talented (even though he is compared to you). Acting requires atleast some talent, unless you're a shitty actor of course.
I went to school And there was security first time There was culture in the air there was knowledge in the classroom a real knowledge that will help you get through life wherever you go to survive.I learned french and english I got some private classes with some teachers also.There was no fear of getting killed there was no fear of being abused by teachers physically for the first time.I was being abused and living in fear all the time before being adopted by a family.I had my first time sex when I was 13 with a female worker in my adoption house.I think it was a rape.

So yeah I think you don't have enough IQ TO UNDERSTAND what life feels like on my eyes.

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ARE YOU READY GANG? AREEEEEEEEEEE YOU READY? LET ME HERE YOU SAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES, WE ARE READY

JUST LOOK AT WHAT I GOT IN PM LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

View attachment 129641

GO GET A PSYCHIATRIST MATE YOU REALLY NEED IT!

I AM IN LONDON GUYS THIS IS MY COUNTRY, I AM A MODELING AND I f*** ONLY MILFS 20 A DAY 1.5 HOURS EACH BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LMAO
It is not my account wtf? You did it.

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA I'm dying i swear lmao how pathetic are you, i don't even comprehend how your opening eyes in the morning i would be ashamed to call myself a human being if i would have been in your place lmao... What a pathetic pathological liar, unbelievable lmao
are you 12 year old and balding ? What are you doing here go play on the street with your friends.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I went to school And there was security first time There was culture in the air there was knowledge in the classroom a real knowledge that will help you get through life wherever you go to survive.I learned french and english I got some private classes with some teachers also.There was no fear of getting killed there was no fear of being abused by teachers physically for the first time.I was being abused and living in fear all the time before being adopted by a family.I had my first time sex when I was 13 with a female worker in my adoption house.I think it was a rape.

So yeah I think you don't have enough IQ TO UNDERSTAND what life feels like on my eyes.
I've seen your posts before. You talk as if you're better than everyone else just because you're a model. In your first post you said "I will give up on my career in this industry and go live a boring life Just like all the ugly people live." And then you talk about how hard you've got it. You were raped??? Okay, LMAO you're such a pussy. You treat women like w****s because you're a beta who can't connect with women. Normally people who go through adoption, immigration, rape, etc it's usually decent people. But you're a straight up a**h**. I can see why you don't have a gf.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
He is a pathological liar mate, how can you actually believe something that is coming out of his mouth? He can't even properly spell and he thinks that London is a country, let's be serious, he probably is a well trained troll or has some serious severe mental illnesses, or maybe both who knows but you can't actually believe a word coming out of his mouth.
He's the biggest dumbass on these forums. He's probably already bald and a p**rn addict.

KSA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OK - Can anyone share experiences about upgrading to Dutasteride from Finasteride? I am worried that I'll just shed more. I was on a stronger drug for years, and honestly, I'd love to avoid strong AA's if I can for now. I am intolerant to spironolactone, and I have been on finasteride alone for almost a year. My serum DHT (if an indicator of nothing but response to finasteride) has been about 5-7ng/dl (20-100 considered the norm). My T is now down to 600ng/dl naturally (it used to be 800-1000 when I came off Flutamide for about a year (presumably due to the blocking effect of Flutamid as on the drug it was significantly higher. I respond to topical min and heck I think I even respond to PRP. I don't know whether my body just needs total androgen deprivation for results - but until then my goals are honestly not that lofty. I just want to maintain. I have dutasteride in my cabinet, and I even have Cypro. But I'd like to give 5-ARs a shot before ditching this route. I have not stopped shedding, losing density, as well miniaturizing since September 2017 if I am being honest. Any advice on adding on Dutasteride would be amazing. I only had crown loss before, but now my entire top is thinning in the NW7 diffuse pattern. Thanks so much xx K

KSA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How DARE you people in this forum recommend dutasteride AVODART knowing that this drug inhibits the allopregnanolone production in the brain by the enzyme 5AR TYPE 1 And then causes BRAINFOG TO OCCUR IN THE BRAIN THROUGHOUT THE DAY.

FROM THE MOMENT I STARTED THIS DRUG 9 MONTHS AGO NOTHING FEELS REAL ANYMORE.

No matter where I go No matter Whom I hangout with whom I had sex with It does not feel as real deal as it used to feel.

I cannot describe the feeling When I am on this drug.

I AM A 21 YEAR OLD GUY FROM LONDON doing modelling My friend and some people on this forum were recommending this drug if you have a aggressive male pattern balding at age 21 which if you are balding very fast at 21 and if you have a bald spot at 21 That means I have aggressive balding.And If I were to use propecia all this 9 months I am 100 percent sure that There would have been and receding on my hairline.And my babyish kind of face cannot handle that because I don't really have a very masculine looking face I look like kind of an alien type just like jordan barrett and brunette version.

I do not know what to do I have brainfog Nothing feels real.

Do you guys experience any brainfog on avodart please write here I know this forum is dead at the moment.But please do not get in peoples heads knowing that this drug causes BRAINFOG 100% OF THE TIME BECAUSE MY OTHER MODEL FRIENDS SAYS NOTHING FEELS REAL ANYMORE THAT IS WHY HE SAID BEFORE I GOT MY FIRST PILL TAKEN.

HE SAID ''YOU ARE ENTERING A NEW WORLD''

I THINK THIS WORLD IS A DISASTER AND COLORLESS AND EMOTIONLESS WORLD.I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF MY LIBIDO IS DOWN OR UP BUT I CANNOT GO FOR A SECOND TIME WITH A GIRL WITHOUT WAITING FOR LIKE 3-4 HOURS.MY BALLS DO NOT LOAD SEMEN IN A SMALL PERIOD OF TIME.

THANK YOU.

it is possible you experience brain fog on a drug, but with that said, you could have managed finasteride. You don't bald over night - the first step is a loss of density - wherein follicles produce 2-3 instead of 4-5 hairs per unit. This is likely when you noticed a bald spot. Blockade is also in tandem with your sensitivity. Now losing hair on your natural hormones means that 1mg finasteride is an upgrade, albeit possibly temporary. You should have started there. Now that you are on Dutasteride, stick with it if it works, and sides like brain fog will slowly fade away. Kindly note, brain fog is also a side effect of anxiety. Cheers x

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it is possible you experience brain fog on a drug, but with that said, you could have managed finasteride. You don't bald over night - the first step is a loss of density - wherein follicles produce 2-3 instead of 4-5 hairs per unit. This is likely when you noticed a bald spot. Blockade is also in tandem with your sensitivity. Now losing hair on your natural hormones means that 1mg finasteride is an upgrade, albeit possibly temporary. You should have started there. Now that you are on Dutasteride, stick with it if it works, and sides like brain fog will slowly fade away. Kindly note, brain fog is also a side effect of anxiety. Cheers x
Do you have any source for the claim that BRAINFOG is a side effect of anxiety? Yes I have unmanageable amount of anxiety in my brain and When I drink coffee my anxiety seems to speed up when I take preworkout(very heavy substance C-4 preworkout 2 times the dose 6 times a week) my anxiety seems to go up actually and after 2 hours I seem to experience a crash where the BRAINFOG SPEEDS UPS AND EVERYTHING BECOMES CLOUDY IN MY ENTIRE WORLD.

Did you experience any brainfog on propecia bro? I think the avodart can save me for maybe 15 years with a thick hair I imagine from the posts That is why I immediately got on dutasteride.

KSA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have any source for the claim that BRAINFOG is a side effect of anxiety? Yes I have unmanageable amount of anxiety in my brain and When I drink coffee my anxiety seems to speed up when I take preworkout(very heavy substance C-4 preworkout 2 times the dose 6 times a week) my anxiety seems to go up actually and after 2 hours I seem to experience a crash where the BRAINFOG SPEEDS UPS AND EVERYTHING BECOMES CLOUDY IN MY ENTIRE WORLD.

Did you experience any brainfog on propecia bro? I think the avodart can save me for maybe 15 years with a thick hair I imagine from the posts That is why I immediately got on dutasteride.

I have an anxiety disorder and I experience brain fog during panic attacks. My shrink is always checking in regarding that. Anyway, I suggest to stick to dutasteride for a moment. One day when it’s unbearable for you, take a break or ditch it. I suspect you’ll be ok : )
Now help me find some sort of validation to upgrade to dutasteride. finasteride at 5mg gas 100% done sh*t for me. Perhaps it slowed down my loss but I don’t know.