How credible is Propeciahelp.com?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I'm not going to say anyone's experience is false and messing with hormones may well cause issues, especially if you're younger.. But avodart sales were half a BILLION dollars in 2014. http://www.wallstreetdaily.com/2014/11/03/patent-expiration/

Why do we not hear about lawsuits from people taking it for prostate issues? I know avodart is not the exact same drug as finasteride but they both crush DHT levels.

So either finasteride has some unknown side effect that we can't identify or DHT reduction specifically causes issues in people suffering from male pattern baldness.

Everything in life is risk/reward. ALL drugs, including aspirin, have risk profiles. I tend to agree with the other post that said if you try to "power through" finasteride side effects you're being foolish.

Personally if I were to try finasteride I would start with a single 1mg tab dissolved in a 10mg dropper of vodka and I'd take at most 0.1mg EOD for a while to see how I feel. Not just blow up all DHT in my body one single day out of the blue.

I honestly do feel for the bros suffering from side effects but as someone who has experienced anxiety and panic disorder I can tell you firsthand that the mind truly has a mind of its own. Once you become hyper-vigilant about something it's really hard to have a balanced life in any way.
it's because dutasteride users are taking a calculated risk. their prostate cancer or hyperplasia is giving them enough bad time, so that they don't care, if they're libido and erection is a bit lower. and also, they are under the care of urologists from whom you can easily ask pde5 inhibitors or prostaglandin e1 to get godlike erections you've never seen in your life before anyway. i can't ever belive that finasteride makes somebody totally impotent, just a little less potent and that's it. if you go to propeciahelp.com you can read that none of those guys is experiencing a totally dead dick. they still can achieve a good erection when masturbating or when in more luxuriant environment, on vacation

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
it's because dutasteride users are taking a calculated risk. their prostate cancer or hyperplasia is giving them enough bad time, so that they don't care, if they're libido and erection is a bit lower. and also, they are under the care of urologists from whom you can easily ask pde5 inhibitors or prostaglandin e1 to get godlike erections you've never seen in your life before anyway. i can't ever belive that finasteride makes somebody totally impotent, just a little less potent and that's it. if you go to propeciahelp.com you can read that none of those guys is experiencing a totally dead dick. they still can achieve a good erection when masturbating or when in more luxuriant environment, on vacation

A 50% reduction in erection quality is effectively impotence.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are people reporting that?

I was responding to what you wrote, that the people are reporting weaker erections.

Whether that's 40% weaker or 60% weaker is a moot point. You shouldn't need to jump through hoops to maintain an erection, which your tone is downplaying.

cuprous

Reaction score

Ok, fine, but what about the whole depressive, suicidal, brain fog, etc, etc, of the PFS crowd? Why don't we have an independent movement from Avodart folks?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Ok, fine, but what about the whole depressive, suicidal, brain fog, etc, etc, of the PFS crowd? Why don't we have an independent movement from Avodart folks?
how many people are actually reporting "brain fog" and what is brain fog? anxiety probably. people with androgenetic alopecia are depressed anyway, because of this disease. after taking finasteride you lose hope for a cure, get side effects and continue with your androgenetic alopecia -- more reason for depression and suicide.