how common is some hairloss in your 20s?

jackm415

My Regimen
Reaction score
how common would even some minor hairloss be for somebody in their early/mid/late 20s. I'm talking minor hairloss even, any hairloss

Not just severe hairloss.

In that instance I'd wager to say up to 50% have lost some hair even though it might not be noticeable but i'm not sure

PRIMEN

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hairloss started as soon as I completed puberty at 16-17 years old.
I was already NW1.5 at 18. NW2 at 22, NW3 at 25. I'm still NW3 at 28, but also have some diffuse thinning and my crown's visibly thinning.

Last edited:

resu

Reaction score
I still remember when my hair loss started, it was on an afternoon on a bus after high school, I got a massive, absolutely brutal itch in the midscalp out of nowhere, it's still present today.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still remember when my hair loss started, it was on an afternoon on a bus after high school, I got a massive, absolutely brutal itch in the midscalp out of nowhere, it's still present today.
damn your picture speaks for yourself

how is the itch like?

resu

Reaction score
damn your picture speaks for yourself

how is the itch like?
Constant as with hair loss the sebaceous glands are enlarged and producing extra sebum so I can't eat foods that stimulate the glands like cheese and greasy foods, no longer eat sugar (other from fruit), if I ate those foods I wouldn't be able to sleep from the itch.
If you notice old men with hair loss doing TV interviews or actors it's common for them to scratch the head when talking, I've always noticed it.

David123r

My Regimen
Reaction score
Me hair loss did start really early it was when i was 14 years but it begin to be problem after 5 years

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Constant as with hair loss the sebaceous glands are enlarged and producing extra sebum so I can't eat foods that stimulate the glands like cheese and greasy foods, no longer eat sugar (other from fruit), if I ate those foods I wouldn't be able to sleep from the itch.
If you notice old men with hair loss doing TV interviews or actors it's common for them to scratch the head when talking, I've always noticed it.
There is an old Thom Yorke interview that he almost rips the skin off his scalp, and at that point he was clearly showing signs of advanced diffuse thinning. Don't know how he 'recovered' his hair

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is an old Thom Yorke interview that he almost rips the skin off his scalp, and at that point he was clearly showing signs of advanced diffuse thinning. Don't know how he 'recovered' his hair

don't know whether it's simply an habit or hair loss correlated, but you can clearly see his scalp. His hair during Pablo Honey era

1654354799633.png

resu

Reaction score
I noticed first with Rick Stein, he's a notorious head itch, Keith Floyd too.